400/425/450cc girls, 5’9/10, under HP. PICS PLEASE! Started by: Lou

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hey!

I had my first consultation and was recommended 400 as my minimum size with the options of 425 and 450cc too. Under the muscle and High Profile. I’m scared of them being too big but also scared of boob greed! 😂 could anyone please share their before and after results for any of these sizes so I can see. ❤️

I’m 5’9/10 and 12st! Thank you x

Ginny 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lou

I’m 1WPO i felt exactly the same regarding size. I’m 5ft 11, 10 stone 2 and had 400 unders and was originally a 34b. I do love them though!! Still pretty swollen I’ll try to attach a pic for you xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lou 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey! They look great!! Do you have any boob greed where you wish you went bigger or are you perfectly happy with them? I think they look amazing personally! X

Ginny 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

What size are you currently if you don’t mind me asking? I’m more than happy with the size as I didn’t want them to big. I had mr trainer an when he come to see me he asked if they where small enough lol he did say I would be 3-4 cup sizes bigger than I was x

Stephanie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

Hi, I’m exactly same stats. I had 425cc unders 3 months ago, size is great! Deffo wish I could have gone bigger but they are perfect for my frame. Still got a lot of drop and fluff to go but they’re really squishy now

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lou 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m currently around 34b too! I just have no idea which size to pick!! Ahaha yours look great though maybe I’ll go inbetween for 425cc x

Stephanie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I got measured for the first time yesterday at 15 week post op. Measuring at 34E in boux avenue

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.