400 cc over round high profile – same day op Started by: Rachggg

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hey guys just posting my experience. So I’m very petite And want a large set as my boobs are very droopy and not round at all. Been told I can get 400cc as I have lost a lot of weight since I was 15 ( 19 now ) so I have a stretchy skin . Been in today and was sedated so was in and out in 3 hours. I had a 32B and I have went for 400 cc , was scared they were going to be too big as I’m only 54 and have such a short body. When I arrived hime they felt tiny and by 5 hours post op one side is super sore and very swollen and the other is just normal.
    Happy with how they are looking but I don’t know when to take the MACOM bra off I’ve heard some people wait 4-5 day but I was hoping to shower by then – any info?
    Will post pics in a few days

Jame 4
    4p
    Menu

Hay so happy for you. excited to see !!! Id call up i swear when i spoke to the surgon he said can shower 24 hours later but no baths or somthing defo worth checking it out

Lisa 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi I had my op last Wednesday 11th Nov. 425 overs.
    I bought the bras and my surgeon Dr Sleiter said not to wear it AT ALL
    Said they need to move around and settle into the pocket.
    I’ve recovered so well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachggg 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Really ? I’ve to keep my bra on as long as I can but I can use sport bras in the gym but back to the bra after wards , I have a lot of pain tbh and struggling like I wouldn’t own this pain on anyone

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Lisa, I had the same said by Mr Sleiter. How are yours now? Have you worn a bra at all?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.