400 cc overs pics and advice Started by: Alison

• Author
    13p
    Menu

Hey I have my op booked 29 July with dr gianni in London I am currently a small 34 b been advised 400 cc over just wanna know how ppl have recovered ect and pics thankyou

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I had 380 overs from a 34a on the 21st of may. I only had some paracetamol the day after, but other than that it’s just felt bruised, and aches at times rather than actual pain if that makes sense? If I had a busy day doing things I noticed it more, nearly two weeks now and I feel completely fine just slightly tender at the sides and in the sternum which is still swollen this is my almost two week pic, hope this helps xx

Alison 13
    13p
    Menu

Thankyou Hun yeah I am more worried about the recovery than the actually op they look great I will be really please s if mine look
    Like yours xx

Lili
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls!
    They look great!
    How long from consultation to the op?
    How much did you pay Hun? Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I don’t know if overs is an easier recovery than under the muscle but honestly it’s been so much better than I thought it would be I hope it all goes well for you!! Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I only had about a month between my first consultation and op but that because I needed it done quickly as I’m going away, I didn’t end with mya in the end though. we’re not allowed to discuss prices on here as everyone is different, MYA will delete the comment otherwise xx

Leah 32
    32p
    Menu

Hiya Alison I had my op In February and had 400cc hp overs week 1 I was sore and abit stiff but could of gone back to work by week 2! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leah 32
    32p
    Menu

This is a more recent pic xx

Leah 32
    32p
    Menu

X

Attachments:
    Alison 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks ladies I can’t wait now for my surgery I have 6 weeks to recover as I don’t work school hols so havin the op 3 days after I break up for summer I just can’t wait to have some boobs after breast feeding 5 children ans losing 6 stone I need them x

Leah 32
    32p
    Menu

It’ll be the best thing you ever done, good luck! X

Menu

HEY I had 400cc overs yesterday from small 32c xx

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.