400 CC right & 300 CC left BA & Mastopexy on one side with areola reduction Started by: Aleksandra

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Mya sisters, I had my surgery on the 27th of April (two weeks ago). I had 400 CC right & 300 CC left BA & Mastopexy on one side with areola reduction. I’ve plucked up the courage to look at them properly without the sports bra for the first time today. I have to say I was petrified after I had a sneak peek straight after my op. As you can see I had really ugly asymmetry (attached) before and I’ve agreed with my surgeon (on the consultation) that he would use 400 CC for my right breast and 350/375 CC for the left one to correct asymmetry. Long story short, after I woke up from my surgery I noticed that the right one is massively bigger than the left one. When my surgeon checked on me he told me that he had to use a completely different size then what we’ve agreed (which was 300) as the other had a ugly, stuck on look, and it was definitely too big compared to my right boob. I’ve been worried I would need to walk around with two different sizes. That was the reason why I didn’t want to look at them until today. Girls please, trust your surgeon. I couldn’t be more wrong. The left one looks really similar to the right one now. The swelling goes down and they have started to settle down. Yes, I have to admit they’re slightly different in size which is to be expected (nothing noticeable). I was so happy from what I’ve seen today that I had to try on my new bikini !!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aleksandra 5
    5p
    Menu

X

Attachments:
    Tracy 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

The difference is amazing!! Enjoy your new boobs girl xx

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

Wow hunny they look fab . X

Siobhan 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Wow! What a difference.

Halley 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

Wow!! Gorgeous boobs!! X

Aleksandra 5
    5p
    Menu

Thank you girls, I’m very happy x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I’m glad I’ve seen this as I’m having 100cc difference and I’ve been panicking this last week thinking omg is that going to be too much, my surgery is in 3 days and I’ve just decided to not worry myself about this, I trust my surgeon that’s why I chose him, and until say 3 month mark if one is very bigger than the other then I could maybe see about revision but until then I’ve decided to get out of my own head and just be excited! 🙂 Was nice to see this post though, happy recovery xx

V Sue 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They look so symmetrical! I can’t see a difference between them at all! 🙂
    I’m 8 days post op, my pre op looked similar to yours but I feel at the moment they look so different to each other, were yours a bit like that at 8 days? Thanks 🙂

Aleksandra 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Sue, yes. One was smaller than the other and I could actually see it without taking the bra off. I’ve looked at them properly after two weeks as I was too scared.

Attachments:
    Aleksandra 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Paige, I’m glad I could help. I hope everything went well with your surgery. Please let me know how it goes and remember to trust your surgeon. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.