400 UHP vs HP? Started by: LS x

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi! Booked in for 400 UHP unders on 16th April, I’m currently a 34a height- 5.6 weight- between 9.7 – 10st and wondering if UHP is the right choice versus HP? Anybody with similar stats that’s had either can offer any advice? And after pics of both please? Thank you xx

Jodie 8
    8p
    Menu

Hiya!! I’m literally about the same stats as you and I’ve gone for 400cc UHP Partials and think it’s going to be the best decision! My op is 6th April xx

LS x
    0p
    Menu

My other reply didnt go through?

Please let me know how you get on! So excited but nervousness kicking in big time x

Clare 27
    27p
    Menu
    +2

Hi ls and Jodie. I had 425 over high profile.
    Here’s my before and after. Only one day post op on there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    LS x
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing Clare, you must be so happy!! X

Clare 27
    27p
    Menu
    +2

Yes I am. I’m nearly 3 weeks post op now. Swelling has gone down, not gonna lie I’m having a bit of boob greed. But everyone is saying they still look big lol.
    Your nearly same stats as me apart from I was a small b to start. I bet you can’t wait.
    I haven’t had no pain and I went shopping the day after I came home and was hoovering and cleaning. Had to take my time but managed to do it.
    These pics are the day after. 1 week after and 2 weeks post op.

Attachments:
    Clare 27
    27p
    Menu
    +2

Hope they help. I was looking and looking for months before my op. And found this site helped loads. Xx

lauren 5
    5p
    Menu
    +3

Hey ladies, I had a massive panic about uhp!

But I got mine done yesterday and my fear was they would be huuuuge, but honestly they’re exactly the size I wanted so far. They are super swollen, but if you want me to send before and afters let me know !!

I am size 6, 5ft 7 and 9 stone – was 34a got 350cc uhp

X

LS x
    0p
    Menu

Oh Lauren thank you for saying that! I was getting worried that most UHP the girls were 30/32 backs and I’m a 34, and so are you! I’d love some pics if that’s ok? X

Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Could I see pics of the 350 uhp

lauren 5
    5p
    Menu

Hey, I’ve started a new feed and my pics are on that! (350 UHP under the muscle) !

LS x
    0p
    Menu

They’re a great size! I’d be over the moon with them! …yes very excited and it does help thank you…but theres just no guessing how mine will turn out…I see loads and think ye that could be like mine but then another pair completley different lol…my biggest worry is the surgeon said I have one side of my rib cage is slightly higher than the other, it means theres a very slight difference in my boobs at the moment, just worried with them going bigger it will emphasize it! But hes ordered 400 and 375 incase he needs to put two different sizes in, will just have to wait and see x

Natasha 2
    2p
    Menu

I had my surgery on Tuesday with mr netri , I got 400CC high profile , I’ll send you some before pictures aswell if you want x

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.