400 unders Dr Sleiter 13th January – concerns Started by: Monica

• Author
    122p
    Menu

Hey girls.
    I’m booked for 13th of January. We agreed to go for 400cc unders, high profile although I wanted even bigger size . Doctor said my chest is not wide enough and he was concerned if that would fit me etc (I’m small 36B).
    Now after reading your stories and looking at all the photos I’m having second thoughts that I actually could have gone for one size more… Does the position under the muscle really take you one size down? I so don’t want to regret that I didn’t push the doctor for more and end up with the smaller boobs than I’ve always wanted.
    Will I still see the surgeon before the operation? Could I ask him to have bigger size ordered just in case for the day?
    Girls calm me down please ?

Gemma 17
    17p
    Menu

I feel I am in the same situation I am going for 375cc overs, with dr slieter and don’t know if there going to be big enough. I am a 36c and Hoping he has different sizes on the day…. x

Menu

I’m having 300cc unders with Dr Sleiter tomorrow. I don’t have enough breast tissue for any bigger. I would trust the surgeons advice but you can get a second opinion

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

I was told once that going under the muscle, you can get any size as the implant is fully covered…

Siobhan D, fingers crossed for your surgery tomorrow. Let us know if the results are what you are expecting x

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

Gemma when are you booked for?

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

I’m 7stone7 my back is actually a 28 width when I got measured and I got 450 and mine arnt too big at all defo try get bigger , mine don’t even look that big and I’m tiny ! Xxx

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

I saw your photos Rebekah and you look fab!!! But this is why I’m so concerned… That I’m going to end up small…
    Did you go under the muscle?
    Xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

Yeah chick I went under the muscle ! I originally had 365cc and they were tiny wish I got 500cc to be honest xxxx

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

Oh you’re on fire! ? But it’s your body and you need to be happy. I don’t want to go under the knife again that’s why I want to make sure I’ve chosen the right size…
    Thank you xx

Menu

Thanks Monica, I will update you! Did you try on the sizers at your consultation with Dr Sleiter?
    I went to it prepared for him to say 275cc or less as I had read other posts about him offering smaller ones as maximum. I even asked my pc Krizstina if I could see another surgeon before even meeting him as I was convinced he wouldn’t let me have as big as I wanted. But after trying on sizers I actually worried the 300cc was too big. I showed photos of me wearing both sizes to family and friends and almost everyone said 275cc looked better. But as I’m worried I’ll regret not going big enough I am going for 300cc – also because I’ve read that you do lose some volume when you go under.

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

You’ve just confirmed my concerns regarding the size. The muscle indeed hides the volume… I tried different ones on but even Dr Sleiter said i’m not going to get exactly what I’ve tried on, just a bit smoother on the top … I’ll try to get a size bigger but I don’t think anything can be changed now…
    Siobhan D I hope we are wrong ? fingers crossed once again and let me/us know how it went xxxx

Leila -10
    -10p
    Menu
    +1

Girls,
    Go bigger and ask for a second opinion. I had Dr Sleiters and offered me 275cc the max and I asked for 2nd opinion with Mr Giannas and got 350cc which look small to me. Now I wish I asked for a 3rd opinion or pushed further. I didn’t want to do another surgery again in the future hence why I pushed a bit. I started from 32aa and petite and ipost op it’s looking like a full C which I achieved with padded bra ?. So if you can, push higher. I didn’t spend much time on here to know better before my surgery, if I did, I would have gone higher.

Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Leila you haven’t seen your proper results yet and probably won’t until 6 weeks PO

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

I would say go for biggest they offer but I wouldn’t keep pushing further as they obviously recommend them for a reason, more risk of rippling, overstretched skin etc. xx

Leila -10
    -10p
    Menu

Hmm, I wonder why people go for a second ba immediately and they get a bigger size. My question is, why wasn’t that size offered at first ? But I guess it’s business and obviously they do have ethics they stick to.
    I’m happy I asked for a 2nd opinion cause if I had a 275cc, I would have cried my eyes out ????. My 350cc wouldn’t acheive what I envisioned and even after 6 weeks or 3 months. However, they are manageable and can be made bigger with bra. So I’m not complaining cause it’s done ? but I urge people not to settle and it’s better to ask than not, especially when you have worries or concerns.

Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

The thing is that I’ve already had my consultation with Dr Sleiter, the surgery is approaching soon and after going through the forum and photos I stared to have second thoughts… it’s too late for me now to amend anything I think…?

Leila -10
    -10p
    Menu

Well it depends on how long your surgery is and if you feel you wouldn’t be happy with what your surgeon suggested. I was in a hurry to get mine done for December due to booked holiday at work but changed to see another surgeon 3 weeks before and that moved my surgery day back one day. So you can always ask. Atleast you know you tried.

Shelley 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi Leila, do you have any before and after pics that you wouldn’t mind sharing? I’ve had 2 surgical consultations now and the first surgeon said he would recommend 250cc max for me but would be willing to see if he could fit 275cc. When I saw the second surgeon, he recommended 350cc, 375cc and 400cc but think 375cc would be the size I need to achieve a D cup. I’m super nervous now because how 2 surgeons can recommend such different sizes is scary and now I don’t know what to do!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.