400/425 OVERS Started by: Amy

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Hello girls ,
    Had my consultation yesterday and have been offered 400/425cc overs .. just wondering if anyone has either of these sizes and can show me some post op pictures? Im happy with the size offered but just a little bit worried they will look super stuck on xx

Louise 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

I also had max Marcellino on the 23rd, my starting boobs were awful!! the photo is one week post op, I’m abit further now just under two weeks but not much has changed, but I don’t feel like they look stuck on ๐Ÿ™‚ I also had 425 cc overs xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

@louiselou They look lovely!! .. Im so glad I chose Max his work is always amazing ๐Ÿ™‚ my nipples sit quite low atm but he didnt suggest a lift im hoping they go a bit higher once the implants in place . There’s really not much in the 25cc difference but I cant make my mind up lol xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Louise 90
    90p
    Menu

My nipple sat really low too! They are slowly rising to the middle of my boob now! yeah I was set on 450cc but really projection is the same amount and the width was just 0.2mm bigger but I’d always go bigger, just so when you get boob greed (if you do) I already have lol! You can say you got the biggest you was offered xxx

Stacey 1
    1p
    Menu

Following this post as also been offered the same. Iโ€™m after F boobs as I had this before I had a baby and now been left with 32b. My surgeon is Linda who likes small natural looking so this is the most sheโ€™s offered. Hoping to get a massive difference but not feeling confident :/

Amy 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

@stacey23 you can always get another opinion, originally I had Ms Lutz but after researching her I knew she wouldn’t give me the result I was after as she seems to like the really natural look. I cancelled with her and researched into Max and knew straight away I wanted him, he really listens to what your after . If you have doubts now then defo have another consultation with a different surgeon. Im so glad I did. At the end of the day you’re the one paying the money so you want to be confident in your choice of surgeon xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.