415 over. 4dpo Started by: Kerry

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi.

I had 415 overs on Sunday so 4dpo.
    I was a 34b/c 5ft 1 size 8 to 10.
    I wasn’t nervous on the build up to the op so thought I would be on the day but nope no nerves at all and I really didn’t need to be. I’ve never had an operation before so thought i would get scared when I went down the theatre but they just chatted as they were putting the cannula in the said I will feel a funny sensation in my arm (it went cold) my mouth felt a bit weird so I said I can feel it in my mouth and then last thing I remember him saying was yes then I was asleep.
    I woke up in recovery and was half chatting to the nurse and half dosing, I had an oxygen mask on, she asked if I was in pain and if I wanted any pain relief. I said I couldn’t feel a thing but said yet to medicine to keep any pain tjag might come on away. I was given morphine I think in my canula.
    That was the last of my pain relief in the hospital, I stayed in for about 9 hours as the surgeon was doing a big op.
    We then left and drive 2 hours which was halfway home and we stayed at a hotel over night. I forgot to take my v pillow in from the car so the hotel have me loads of pillows to prop myself up. I slept until about 5 am that night.
    I could open and close my own car doors, go to the toilet myself (wore leggings)

I went into work for a meeting on day 2 morning but had a nap in the afternoon.
    Yesterday at day 3 I had an ankle bath so I could shave my legs and have a mini wash etc then went for a 2 mile walk to a local shop opening party. Didn’t drink and I got a lift back and had an early night bit slept the best I have so far.

Today day 4 I’ve had a friend over to wash my hair so I’m feeling a bit more human.
    I’m trying to be really careful not to over do it which is hard as so far I’m not feeling it so i keep going to push myself up with my arms etc.

I had one boob (my left one) that was bigger as soon as I woke up in recovery I could tell. I asked the nurse if this was normal and she said to treat them as seperate operations and they will do things in their own time.

Day 3 my boobs felt really swollen like when you have your milk come in when breast feeding.
    Today my right boob is softer than the left and it’s slightly lower than the left which I’m assuming is because the left is stilll swollen and hard although it alot softer that yesterday.
    I am left handed so maybe the dominant one takes longer to soften etc?

I’m hoping I don’t lose to much of the size I have because I love them. They fill my clothes I had previously but without looking will.

Bra size wise I’m wearing between 34dd and 36e so I’ve no idea what size I will end up.

The worse pain of it all so far is my ribs from the bra from sitting so upright and a sore bum from sleeping so propped up.

I will try and attach some photos. If it doesn’t work feel free to message me for some xx

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

Not sure how to make files small it’s saying file exceeds max size xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.