425 + 400cc partially placed.. anyone had this done?! Started by: Stacey

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I am booked for my surgery 10th November! I am currently a 32a, very petite on top but I have a big bum and big hips so looking to be more In proportion!!

I am getting 425cc in my right and 400cc in my left partially placed! Has anyone of a similar size had this done? If so what were your results like, and any pictures of before and after? X

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Hi im having 450cc mod plus partials on the 22nd from a 34/a/b im a 10/12 on bottom and a 8/10 top, hoping to get a E cup add me, i will post pics on my profile and jn forum after op xx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Chloe! Good luck for your op and looking forward to seeing xx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

Hey, I was a 32a and ive had 400cc partials, if you wanna see some pictures let me know and ill send you some xxx

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

5’1 I meant!! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@lisad91 do you have any pics hun? I’m petite too and having 425 in one side so interested to see this implant on a small frame. Also I see you have a little one….how did you manage post op hun….lifting bubba etc Thank you for any help, starting to feel nervous now – 4 days until op! Eeek! X

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

I did a post before which had pics on it (have a lol through the things I’ve commented on, you should find it!). To be honest I think if I went bigger I’d still look ok! They’re very full looking, but natural I think. The few people that have seen them (girls at work haha) have been amazed by them & the scar which is unbelievably neat. I had them done on 13th June so still very early, but they’re changed lots already & to be honest besides feeling a little heavy still it’s like they’re my own. I have two little ones Hun, a 1 year old & a 2 year old. The first few days I made sure I didn’t lift them, I did cuddle them & the eldest knew mummy had sore boobs cause she kept telling me I’d been to the boob shop, funny little girl! I drove at day 6 & had the lift them in & out the car, just made sure i knelt down before lifting & popped them straight on to my hip. In all honesty I’ve been totally fine & not had any pain relief – minus 1 cocodamol the night of the op, more for prevention of pain as I was shattered and needed a good sleep & then ice the following day on the top as they were swollen (plus we had that crazy heatwave, so used it to keep cool as well). You’ll be fine lovie, who is doing your op? Xx

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

Excuse the poor grammar & spelling – my phones decided to turn predictive on xx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

@staceyxxx Sure babe go onto my latest post thats called 3 weeks post OP and you’ll see them there and then if you go on my page you’ll see more lovely xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.