440 HP unders – surgery complete- anxious they’re too big Started by: Georgie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Girlies I am so anxious at the moment! I am 4 days post op and have gone from saggy D’s to having an uplift and 440cc HP implants under the muscle. I also had some tissue removed. My tits are HUGE! They’re so high I look so broad! When I turn to the side I am honestly shocked at how massive they are! Does anyone have any words of encouragement or advice please? I am going to be devastated if they don’t settle to be smaller and lower xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

Mine were huge too I had 450 partials , you will be sooo swollen they will go down I promise you xxxx

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu

When you’re only 4 days po they will be so high because they haven’t started to drop yet and you will still have a lot of swelling. Mine looked like cones when I first had them done, they were so high and hard. I’m 3 weeks po now and they’ve already started to drop a little bit x

Georgie
    0p
    Menu

Hey darling! Bless you thank you so much for your response and support nice been admiring your boobies and your responses to other girls on here! Did you feel particularly swollen/large looking at yourself from the side? Just think I look a bit ridiculous!xxx

Georgie
    0p
    Menu

Thank you so much poppet! Just been so overwhelming and such a shock! My body looks so different xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

Yeah honestly don’t worry I remember taking my sports bra and being like wtf they are huge !!! Lmao even in between my boobs was swollen they will go down and you will wish they were swollen again lmao ? xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.