450, 475, 500cc??? Started by: Nic

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls I had my boobs done 7 years ago with Dr traynor and had 340s giving me a small d… I went for the middle option at the time and instantly wished they were bigger ha …however this Time has offered me 500cc ….do I got for this … how big do they actually look? Keep thinking go for 500cc as he would only out implants in that will suit my body shape???? Xx

Redrose 3
    3p
    Menu

Iv just had 560s and they don’t look huge at all I’m 5ft 3 and about 8.5 stone I’m only 5 weeks post op but they don’t look crazy big at the minute. I was so worried about the sound of the large size that I nearly asked for smaller. I’m glad at this stage that I didn’t. Every 150cc is supposed to be a cup size increase so think 500 would be perfect on you xx

Zara 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey babe, I had mine done 9.5 years ago with MYA, 380cc. I’m now paid and booked for November and want 500cc. Surgeon said he will order 450cc too as 500cc may not fit. I’m worried I will be disappointed so have booked to go back to see him next week and suggest 475cc. Just had a look at your profile and we have similar stats xx

Nic
    0p
    Menu

Let me know what he says ….. id like to see pics of someone with the same stats so I know what time might look like ….. is it as painful having them redone with having slighy more work done? ?

Kerrie Bilson 35
    35p
    Menu

I had 520cc.. can’t share pics as not with mya but you can look on my Insta, it’s redroseba.13.08.18
    I’m 5’5 and 9.5 stone and they are amazing in my opinion not too big at all x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.