450 hp overs…tell me this is just swelling?! :( Started by: Amy

• Author
    5p
    Menu

So I’ve taken pics today, had my op Monday, had 450 hp overs, really sad looking at them as they’re doesn’t seem to any definition or roundness to them yet?! I don’t know if I’m being impatient? Does it look like I’ve still got lots of swelling and my shape is yet to appear as they drop and the swelling goes?? 🙁 really hoping so as I don’t like them at the minute…anybody got any pics where theirs are similar and look good once they’ve settled pleaasseee xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

Hi lovely I would definitely say that you have a lot of swelling there and the shape will come through once this settles. Your surgery is still so fresh and your boobies have been through a lot! Use plenty of ice packs, sleep as upright as you can and make sure that strap is as tight as you can stand it across the top of your boobs as all these things help to reduce the swelling. I also took arnicare tablets and I’ve had no bruising and my swelling is going down rapidly – this could be coincidence but worth a try! Keep us updated and try not to worry xxx

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

@jsmily
    Thanks so much, when they say having surgery is a rollercoaster they really do mean it, one minute I think yes I’ll be patient it’ll all turn out ok in the end and the next I think omg what have I done 🙁 really hope my swelling goes down soon and I start to feel normal again, I hate feeling bloated and sore and achey and not sleeping properly is the worst bit 🙁 thanks Hun I really hope your right and it’ll all settle soon, I’ll let you know how i get on xx

Cath 75
    75p
    Menu

Yes this is defo swelling. It will go down babe just takes time. Your boobs have been through a lot. Drinking plenty of water help and walking around aswell.. the first few days are the toughest. Once you get past them you will forget all about it and be able to enjoy your new boobs xx

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

@cath69 thanks Hun, feel so emotional tonight, definitely going to get my ice pack and lots of water and try and sleep it off and try to feel more positive tomorrow xxx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Its definitely swelling they will look great once they settle so try not to worry. Looks like your sternum as alot of swelling too it will go down over the next few days xx

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

@lauraj1987 Thanks Hun, I’m 6 days post op now and swelling has started to go down a bit now so getting slightly more shape but still quite swollen around sternum and sides etc, I don’t know why I expected them to be perfect from day 1 lol! Get my bandages off tomorrow yay xx

Beita 14
    14p
    Menu

Hey hun. I had unders but have similar swelling to you in the middle of my chest. Im a week post op now and its improved marginally but still there. How long did it take yours to go?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.