490 or 545cc – tall girl! Also does anyone have any regrets? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    5p
    Menu

I’m booked in July 19th for 545cc as everyone has said here go for the biggest suggested by the surgeon but it is weighing heavy on my mind!

Im almost 5,10 and 13 stone/size 12 and have a broad back. The numbers 545 scare me as on here almost everyone has 300-400cc but my surgeon assures me that due to my frame and broad back it will still look natural but obviously they will be big (which I do want). He suggests that to achieve my optimal result I should go for 490-545.

I do a lot of sport too so that may need factored in?

Just finding myself questioning it – is there a big difference in 490 or 545? What would you do?

Also, has anyone ever regretted going to big or small?! My worst nightmare is waking up and not being happy with the size.

Im soooo excited and I’ve saved for this for years, I just want to be happy with my decision 😩 xxxx

RMD -3
    -3p
    Menu

I clicked on this when I saw the words ‘tall girl’ because so many people on here seem to be petite! I have felt that because I am so tall I cannot go too big as it will be very obvious. Been considering 300CCs . I don’t know why I feel this way, I have my surgeon consult in 2 weeks so might feel a bit clearer on things then. Have you tried implants on or rice sizers (which are good fun to make!)?

Ttocss 4
    4p
    Menu
    +2

I’m similar in height at 5’9”, but I’m 9 stone and size 6 or 8. I’ll be having 335cc and/or 355cc.

Perhaps those sizes your surgeon suggested would suit your frame, as he’s advised.

The rice test will definitely help visualise the end result under clothes and how practical the sizes would be for sport, so maybe give that a try?

When’s your surgery day? Eee all exciting stuff!

Ttocss 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve just realised you’ve said your surgery day’s on 19 July, good luck! Keep us posted with everything! Xxxx 🥰

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Hi girls, yeah i went back to my surgeon in the end to have another consultation and try on the sizers etc and I feel better about the size now. I’m going for the 545cc, there is so little between 490-545 it makes sense to go a bit bigger for me.

The ride sizers made them seem ginormous but a lot of girls say it’s way off, plus I’m having them under the muscle now so I’ll lose some size that way.

My surgeon feels I can carry it as I have a broad back and quite a muscular body but fingers cross and we will see tomorrow – that’s surgery day 😬🙏❤️ Got to trust him that he will get me closest to my desired results!!

Ttocss 4
    4p
    Menu

Hello lovely, I’m glad you feel more confident in your decision! How was surgery day? How’re you feeling now? I can’t wait to hear about it all! 🥰❤️

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu
    +1

It was amazing! So so happy with my results. I’m delighted I went for the bigger size in the end, they are perfect. Definitely getting bigger by the day as they settle down a wee bit. Really happy with the profile and shape though they still need to drop as they are a bit high still – and rock solid 😅

The surgery was absolutely fine, I just wanted the whole thing over super quick. I didn’t go with Mya but I was in and out in 3 hours! They were so lovely. The day after, yesterday, not going to lie, was a huge struggle and I was in a lot of pain until I took all the meds properly and as often as I could. Today I feel 10x better! But the pain is so worth it 🥰🥰

When is your date?

Ttocss 4
    4p
    Menu

They honestly look so amazing! 😍

Oh bless you, I’ve heard the second/third day is the toughest, well done for soldiering through!

I’m booked in for 9th Aug, so not long now! I’m in the process of ordering bits for recovery, like a preggo pillow, extra pillows 😂🙈, gel ice packs. Any recommendations?! Xxxxx

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks I’m really happy with them 🥰

Feeling so much better now, it’s not fun at the start, but it doesn’t last long 👍

Defo a big preggo pillow it has been an absolute god send. Gel packs are a great shout too. Baby wipes on hand to wipe/wash your face or body when you can’t be bothered with the pain of getting up lol.

I stocked up on healthy ready meals from Asda for lunch and dinner the first 4 days which has been amazing and stopped me eating shit. Plus I had next to no appetite and they are small portions, just enough to take your meds with 🙏

Stock up on a few pairs of comfy loose button up pjs! And finally dulcolax / senna cause the post op constipation is real 😅 and I’ve also been taking peppermint oil tabs every day to help with the bloating cause I look pregnant, another girl suggested them and they have been really good! I just got them off Amazon xx

Elizabeth 33
    33p
    Menu

Hi Amy your looking and sounding great. What size did you start off?

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Hey girl, I started off with a very empty 36B 😞 not sure what size I’d be now but I’d imagine around an E? Only 3 days post op just now xx

Ttocss 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Amy, thanks so much for the tips! I’ll definitely stock up on everything you’ve suggested, super helpful! Xxxx

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

No worries 🤗 it’s so worth it for your new boobies 🥰

Harley 1
    1p
    Menu

HI girls, so great to hear all your stories. I have seen a consultant ( not MYA) and we have decided 450cc would look good but I am so worried they’ll be too big aS I really don’t want that. I am 5ft7, 12st8 and currently wear a small 36B. I am def not a small frame and broad so I am hoping these will look ok, can I ask what you advise please?xx

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Hey Jess! You are similar in stats to me – I would say go for it. I had 545cc in the end and I am so so happy that I trusted my surgeons opinion. They are so in proportion and don’t look anywhere near as massive as I expected. If you are a bit bigger you can carry it better. I was also an empty 36B and I’m now measuring a 36F but they don’t look anywhere near that big! I can message you pics privately if you like (would rather not post on here just to be safe!) xx

Harley 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi lovely, thank you SO much for getting back to me. I would really appriciate some pictures, would you like my mobile. I have been waiting so long for this I just don’t want to get it wrong.xx

Danielle -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hi girls, I also saw this post as it said tall girl. I am 6ft1, 11st and have so far gone for 450cc, I was offered 525cc as well but worried that would be far too big. I’m currently measuring an empty C cup after breastfeeding 2 kids. My surgery is booked in November and have another appointment to try on sizes again in October. If any of you have had your surgeries already and wouldn’t mind Private messaging me photos of before and after I would really appreciate it.

Hope you’re all recovering well. Thank you xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.