5 days on! Started by: nickynoo

• Author

been 5 days since op and feel like i have recovered great! Does anyone know the reason why they say dont drive or do anything for a week? Is there a medical reason (to do with scars or anything) because im worried now i have totally over done it being a mum of 2 I haven’t actually had one day in resting.

Boobs today are not as hard as they was, still feel really heavy tho.

under my plasters feels really itchy is this normal? and also i have to keep swapping sports bras and sometimes have to take it off feels like its rubbing to much on them. Will i damage boobs taking bra off too soon.

x x

lorah
    0p
    Menu

hey nicky. hope you’re feeling okay. i think the driving is mainly to do with the painkillers. if you’re not taking anything more than paracetamol you should be fine as long as you dont drive too far. if you can use your arms fine and arnt drowsy you should be fine to drive, i think a week is just a guess to be sure there isnt anything in your body like… morphine & anesthetic.
    and itchy wounds are normal especially if the plasters havent yet been changed. if its the wound itself probably just means its healing and if its just surrounding skin its probably tightening up… like a scab really.
    hope this helps. im not a medical expert or anything!

Menu

hi nickynoo
    i had my BA on 5th june and my plasters are really itching underneath too
    im guessing theyre just healing like a normal cut itches when it heals
    i can see theres quite a bit of blood on the plaster underneath though so i think they probably do need to be changed but il have to wait i guess til i see the nurse
    x

myaamy
    0p
    Menu

Hi!

I had my BA done on the 3rd of June and im so glad im not the only one who has had a bit of itching or discomft were the plasteres are! its driving me nuts! i just want to ripe them off and have a good scratch ha!

im so glad with my new boobs tho! i think some of the swelling has gone down and they have startd to sofen abit, but im now wearing a 34F and i was only said to be 34E so im very happy with them ha!

x x

emma
    0p
    Menu

Hiya,
    The reason its not recommended to drive is that the pain killers can cause drowsiness. I remember when I had a cesarian section I was told that if I drove with a week of surgery and had an accident then I would not be insured …not sure if this is the same for a BA but it wouldnt surprise me with ”Insurance companies”. My dressings are itching aswell cant wait for them to be taken off on wednesday. I havent noticed any blood on my dressings at all but I guess its different on each person. Loving my sports bra…NOT!!HeHe

myaamy
    0p
    Menu

hopefully il get my dressings off today yey!!!

i have the same feeling towards the sports bra, attractive arnt they! NO! Ha1

x x

emma
    0p
    Menu

Hiya amy!!
    How are the new boobs!!
    I looked out for you on the 3rd June. I arrived early to the hospital at 9.30am my admission was 10.00am. I was in the anethiatist room by 10.30am. Did you have the chinese/korean (i think) anethiatist…he was such a laugh and really made me laugh!!
    I’m a 32 f now hope they dont go down he he.
    The sports bra…dont think i’ll be having a night of passion with this on ..hehe mind you if I get the matching knickers I’ll look like Bridgette Jones or a woman in Sloggi specials(the big knicker ones) he he
    emmaxx

myaamy
    0p
    Menu

hahahaha!

Awww i must of missed you, my checkin wasnt till 4pm! but i got there at about 2pm cause i was so excited and didnt know how long it would take to find from Nottingham.

Im loving my new boobs!!!! thank you! Hows you enjoying yours?!

im now a 34F and praying that they wornt go down any more ha, they dont even look that big i dont think?! but for some reason my nipples have gone reallly really sensitive and i got told that they would probably go numb for a while but mine are the other way, i went for more check up on tuesday and she said that that can happen, they’ll change from sensitive to numb for about 6weeks+.

No i didnt have him, i had this very handsome, charming and funny tall blonde blue eyed ex-army anethiatist ha! ive got to say im glad my other half was waiting in the room he was tasty ha!

Hey ive got bridgettes underwear down to a T now ha, but your right what you say, they really dont bring in the atmosphere into bedroom do they ha!

Amy x x x

emma
    0p
    Menu

He He,
    Sounds like you have a great time being put to sleep!!! Ive one sensitive nipple and one numb nipple…nurse said this is normal. Its funny mine are a 32f but dont look huge..I think implants look different to natural big boobs they tend to be fuller in curcumference then outwards!!! Hoping mine dont go down or I want a pump to blow them back up haha. How are you getting on sleeping mine are a nightmare as I like to sleep on my side and its like laying on a beach ball. Wait until you go on holiday and try to tan your back it is impossible with implants as it really is like laying on two balls. I always use to say to my hubby there is a market for sun loungers for implants …..a lounger with two holes to put your boobs in when you tan your back!!!! Emmaxxx

myaamy
    0p
    Menu

hahaha we should go in to business with that idea! boob pocket sun loungers! ha

il just have to invest in one of them lilos that have them holes in then, watch them get stuck ha!

I hate having to sleep on my back its so uncomfy! i can only sleep properly if im layed on my front so as you can guess i havnt had the best nights of sleep in the world the past week and i probs wont be able to ever again! arrgh never thought of that oops o well its def worth it ha! il just have to try sleeping on my side.

Are you going away anywere to show your new boobs off?

Amy x x x

emma
    0p
    Menu

Hiya,
    No im not going away this year abroad as my 15month old son is very lively and its hard work sometimes …I cant imagine changing a nappy on an aeroplane or if he started screaming on the plane…. We have a holiday home on the coast so will go there for a few days.
    Ive found a fab sports bra ..Shock Absorber 5 in 1 multiway bra level 3. It has fifty ways to customise the straps (it comes with 2 sets thin straps or thick straps. It has a racer back clip if you want to wear a racer back vest. I’ve got a few parties lined up and there is no way my current ”Brigette Jones” Bra will look any good underneath a vest top!!! Shock absober is the NO 1 sports bra..I think.. and you can get it in all sports shops…but make sure its the 5 in 1 mutiway one. I got mine on ebay there is a lingerie shop on there they have plenty of 34F’s. Only thing is they are about

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.