5 days post op Started by: Emma

• Author
    29p
    Menu

5 days post op 340cc parshals and I love them already ! Tho they are very high up and like rocks at the mo but I just feel strange actually having them keep checking to see if they are still there haha ! Not in pain as such just uncomfortable more than anything and struggling to sleep , I did feel very sick when I first came out tho. Will try and upload a pic

Natasha 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Emma, would you mind sharing some pics? I’m 9 days PO had 385 cc teardrop unders. I was a 32 b before my op and the Surgeon said I would be a D cup afterwards. I went abroad to have my op. I’m impatiently waiting for the drop although I have already noticed a difference since my op. It’s uncomfortable sleeping at night as I hate sleeping on my back!

Emma 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Hi yes il try when I get home I did try once but it said the picture is too large or something . I was an a cup after breast feeding and can’t wait for them to drop and fluff surgeon said I should get a nice small d they are so high up its unreal . I hate sleeping on my back too the back ache is unreal

Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Emma I cudnt upload my pics either thn I read anuva girl put her pics in collage n it worked. I’m the Same at nite can’t sleep on my bk so iv continued 2 use v pillow until I’m able 2 sleep on side but not sure wen tht is ? happy healing ?xx

Natasha 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Emma I’m going to try and upload mine also! I thought I was imagining the back ache but the last few days I’ve really noticed it!

Natasha 4
    4p
    Menu

Let’s see if this works. 1st pic 1 day PO 2nd pic 10 days PO. 385 unders teardrop.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma 29
    29p
    Menu

Thanks girls . They look great bet your so happy Natasha .. il try and do mine into a pic collage and post that way then I don’t know why it won’t just post them separately xx

Shannon 8
    8p
    Menu

I’m 5 weeks post op and mine are still very firm so dont worry about them being like rocks, from about 6 weeks i think they will start to soften x

Donna 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi agen
    Gunna attach my pics. Was 34b ad 325cc under muscle on wk3 po? Still abit uncomfortable n numb but is bearable ?xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey girls im 6 days post op and had 375cc overs I came out wearing a 38DD and loved the size , recovery has been quite good for me but yesturday i woke up and had to change my bra to a 38D as they’d got so much smaller and woke up today and the bra is looser again..is this normal? Was really hoping I would be a full D or DD atleast now beginning to worry that ive paid all this money to go from a b cup to a c cup x

Izabela -2
    -2p
    Menu

Hi girls!
    I had mine done yesterday. 355cc high profile overs. Not in pain really but keep taking my meds. I can’t even tell what size I was before as after two pregnancies (one was twin pregg) and breastfeeding continuously for over 3 years my breasts were in a pathetic state ??‍♀️?32 c I’d say but totally empty. Wonder what size I will end up with ??They don’t seem too big to me but Donna – yours seem to get bigger every week ??Is that just my impression or are they really bigger than 1week after?? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.