5 DAYS POST OP – CLEAVAGE? Started by: Mollie

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, I’m 5 days post op! I’m so itchhhhhy!!!! I’m just hoping it’s because my incisions are healing.
    I was just wondering if anyone had the same concerns on the gap between their boobs and if cleavage is possible once the implants soften up. I feel like mine are really far apart?! I’ll attach a photo!
    Mollie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mollie 1
    1p
    Menu

Xx

Cassie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Mollie,

I will be 4 weeks post op this Friday. I thought exactly the same as you when I first got them done. But mine has dropped a little and the gap is getting smaller. Even my friends have said they’ve dramatically changed and getting closer to each other so I’m hoping I will get a nice cleavage too once they’re all healed

Cassie 🙂

Rebecca 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

It isn’t normal to have a permanent cleveage to have a permant cleave you would have to have a uno boob (boobs near enough all in one pocket) which doest look pretty. They will soften and you will be able to achieve just be patient its all worth the wait I love mine had mine done beginning of march 😁 xx

Pink chick 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I was told that your gap is your gap but as they drop and fluff they should look a bit closer. Its the bra that gives the cleavage.

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi,3 weeks today until my surgery😁which surgeon did you have?x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.