5 days post op, Dr Giannas Started by: TB

• Author
    27p
    Menu
    +5

Hi ladies,

I thought I’d do a little post for any one with similar stats to me who was thinking about a BA or has an upcoming on with Dr Giannas (one of the loveliest men in the world, and absolute boob god)

I’m 5”7 and just over 9 stone and I was a 32C before the op, I had 300 cc high profile unders at the Fitzroy in London. Had the best experience in terms of how the staff at MYA treated me on my op day, they were amazing at making me feel at ease and looked after, as was Dr Giannas himself! He’s very reassuring before your surgery and is more than happy to answer any questions you have, and afterwards as well when he comes to check you are okay after your surgery. I couldn’t be happier with picking him as a surgeon.

I’ve attached the pics below, I still have a long way to go in terms of healing, fluffing etc but I hope this helps 🙂 first pic is before the op (32C, believe it or not haha!) the second pic is 2 days post op, and the last pic is today 5 days post op 🙂 the bloat is still veryyyyy much real but fingers crossed that disappears in the next few days! Anyone who has any tips on how you got rid of the bloat that would be fab, I’m off the cocodamol now just on paracetamol 🙂 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

@tb123 hiya Hun, your boobs look fab, I’m 4wpo and still a bit bloated, it’s annoying lol, drink plenty of water and peppermint tea x

Saff 65
    65p
    Menu
    +1

So they really do look amazing! :O
    Activated charcoal capsules should help you loads! Hope you have a speedy recovery x

TB 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Aww thank you Kelly! Oh fab thank you, I’ll buy some peppermint tea then! It’s so annoying isn’t it, I feel like a barrel at the min hahaha fingers crossed it goes away soon for us both! 🙂 x

TB 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you so much Saff! 🙂 I’ll look into getting some activated charcoal capsules I’ve never even thought of using those before! Xx

Le 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

@tb123 You look great! I am due to have Gianni on 13 feb and i can’t wait. I am trying to find as much information as I can on him but it is so hard! I am also having tear drop which is even more hard to find, lol. Is that what they call strapping that you have on for a week and then it is removed? Did he use dissolvable stitches? Hope you are getting better each day xx

Le 14
    14p
    Menu

silly me, I just realised.. I thought you meant giannitrapni but there is the surgeon giannis 🙁
    In anycase, you look fab! xx

Natalie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi all. I’m also 5 days post op with Dr Giannas. Had them done at London Fitzroy too! He was absolutely brilliant. I have 325cc overs, was a 34A/B before. I’m really happy with them, but am still getting some quite sharp pains now and again. Hoping this eases soon so I can come off the co-dydramol. I also feel horrible and bloated!!!

TB 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Hahaha don’t worry Le it’s an easy mistake to make, there’s so many different surgeons it does get a bit confusing! Thank you though lovely, hope your op goes well good luck! 🙂 x

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

Hey @natosborne oh that’s fab, yay for having the same surgeon isn’t he just lovely! Swear he’s the nicest person in the world haha! Oh we got similar size implants then, are you happy with them so far?? I’ve come off the co-dydramol and am just taking paracetamol and ibuprofen instead, that’s helped loads with the bloat 🙂 I’m 7 days post op today and my pain is loads better so it deffo will get better for you soon, I even managed a day at work today haha! Hope your pain goes away soon xxx

Sophie 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Omg they look amazing. I have my op on jan 16th with dr Giannas and this has got me crazy excited!!! You must be so pleased xx

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

@sophiejayne95 aww thank you so much that’s so sweet of you, yes I’m over the moon! 🙂 oh wow not long to go at all bet you’re literally counting down the days! What are you getting done? Yes he’s amazing you can definitely have full confidence in him haha! Xx

Sophie 26
    26p
    Menu

@tb123 I’m surprised at how natural they look just 5 days post op! I am, cannot wait. I’m having 345cc high profile unders. How’s the recovery? X

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

@sophiejayne95 yeah I’m so happy with that I think it’s because they were quite empty before hand, they are quite hard at the top and high up still the pic doesn’t really show it that well but hopefully that’ll go as time goes on 🙂 oh fab bet you’re so excited! It’s not too bad at all anymore, I’m 9 days post op now and it doesn’t really hurt much at all, Dr Giannas is fab he’s so gentle I didn’t get any bruising at all 🙂 xx

Jo 46
    46p
    Menu

Giannas is fantastic he did my uplift with implants unders and I had no bruises at all! I’m 3 weeks post op today. Fantastic surgeon! Fantastic results!! Xx

Sam jones 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Wow your boobs look fab!! I’m due on the 27th jan with dr giannas for BA and rhino I’m a 34C and having 350CC high profile but he’s given me the choice to go over or under and I’m really torn to what to do so any advice would be much appreciated!! xx

Klzz 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 2 weeks po with dr giannas too. He’s brilliant also no bruising and I’m so happy with them. They get better every day. I can’t wait for the final result ! X

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

Isn’t he just fab ladies! So glad you’re happy with your ops too! 🙂 @mamfajones wow not long to go at all bet you’re so excited, I personally went for unders because he advised me that because I already had stretch marks my skin is more likely to sag and having overs could make my boobs saggy in a couple of years due to the weight of the implant, but I think it’s definitely a personal thing, there’s some amazing results from both unders and overs on this website! Xx

Adelekatie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi ladies… I am booked in with Dr Giannas on 23rd March…
    I can’t seem to find many before & after pictures.
    Due to have 275& 250 HP unders.
    Does anyone have before & after pics at all.
    Thanks Adele xx

Kayleigh 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m so glad I found this I have dr Giannas and I was nervous as could not find much out about him. He sounds really good and seemed lovely when I met him last week xx

Katy 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

This is so reassuring, I’ve been hunting high and low for information about him but I’m a bit of a suspicious sort and if I cant find much I assume the worst! Having my initial consultation with him next month and have no idea what size I’ll need to achieve the look I want. I’m 34a and just want a subtle improvement to match my bra padding to maybe a firm B or even a small C, Probably teardrop shape… If anybody has any advice or more photos of his work I’d love to have a look ?

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

@ktmarie hey lovely! You honestly have nothing to worry about he’s absolutely incredible, he’s sooooo knowledge and explains everything so well, plus he is genuinely lovely too! Good luck with your consultation I hope everything goes well! ? x

Katy 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi all, I know this is an old thread now but I am 6 days post op and remember how nervous I was when I posted here back in March, so I wanted to share my pictures so far for anybody else who stumbles across this thread. Mr Giannas was absolutely fantastic, very reassuring and he’s given me exactly what I asked for with (so far) minimal bruising. The bloating is ridiculous but I’m starting to wonder whether that’s just actually who I am now after a week of no exercise and my mother’s home cooked meals supporting me!
    Thanks to everyone before me on this chain who was reassuring me, you were absolutely right ?
    The picture attached shows me as a 34 double nothing, I’m currently in a 36C support bra so while my after pictures probably look like most people’s before, this is an absolute dream for me and the biggest change my body could have allowed.
    Still smiling ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TB 27
    27p
    Menu

@ktmarie oh Katy I’m so happy for you! I can see that post was a while ago so I hope they’re healing nicely for you! So pleased you’re happy with your results, he’s fab isn’t he!! ? x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.