5 Days Post-Op first days experience Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +2

I’m 5 days post op and just wanted to share my experience.
    The day of the procedure was nerve wracking but all went well in the end and the surgery was trouble free. My surgeon was Mr. Netri and I would not choose any other. I had drains in which were not so pleasant at removal time but it only takes a few seconds to remove them.
    The first 4 days were hard. I needed full care, to the point of not eveb being able to get out of bed alone or go to the toilet alone, i needed help eating, drinking and with pretty much everything as my whole chest and back area was just so painful to move.
    Day 4 started to bring some improvements and today is day 5 i feel loads better. Can do most things on my own but still being careful. The chest is still tight but im managing on alot less pain killers. Here’s some photos ill try to do better ones when i can hold my phone up and move better πŸ™‚ so happy so far. Cant wait for them to drop and fluff as they feel a bit like hard bullets at the moment πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu
    +1

First day

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Day 5

Beci 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab! Bet your made up with your results πŸ™‚
    Doesn’t everybody get drains then?
    What size did you get and what were your stats before? Xx

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Not sure if everyone gets drains or not πŸ™‚ I was 34 A/B before. Around 5.3 tall and size 6. Yes Im happy with them :p still waiting for them to soften :p

Lucy 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Hi! I’ve jusy booked with Netri for 27th July and so nervous!!!!!! The drains is petrifying! Any tips?

rachel 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Ana, thanks for posting! I am now 4 days post op and like u say its been hard! 2nd and 3rd day was horrendous!! I cried because it was so tight and painful. But feeling loads better today, my 5th day tomorrow so hoping its better πŸ™‚
    Who was ur surgery with and what cc did u have? Xxx

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Hi Lucy, you don’t really feel them as you wake up with them in. It just takes a few seconds for them to remove them as they literally pull them off just feels funny and weird but its really quick .

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Hi Rachel. Hope you soon feel better it was day 6 for me today you’ll definitely start having some relief soon. Hang in there πŸ™‚ I had Mr. Netri and had 300cc HP very happy so far can’t wait for the pressure and swelling to go down.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.