5 days post op! Happy to discuss Started by: Sarah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

5 days post op! Was so happy one day post op, but now it seems they are getting smaller?! was about a 34 b/c up to a year after having my daughter then lost weight and dropped down to a 32a practical nothing. Got 350 round unders and wearing a 34E m&s sports bra which sounds big but they really don’t look so big at all now for having them done?? When they fluff up do they get fuller and bigger?? Any thoughts on this.. Feeling down having so much boob greed!! I am a size 8 so happy if they are going to look big on my frame. Happy to hear opinions:) xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    BeckyT 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi hun I was the same as you I had 310cc teardrop overs and I was gutted at first but now I love them just bear with it and you will fall in love. I will probably go bigger in 5 years but I love mine now had problems with incisions so stuck wearing ugly bras for a min chin up honestly it gets better xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

What size are u now? Do they get bigger when they drop or is this it xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look fab hun – such a difference before and after! Boob greed is totally normal – we’ve all got it!! But you will love them in the end! I had boob greed, spoke to my surgeon about going bigger but he said I’d have to go 100cc bigger for it to actually be noticeable and then I’d end up not with the ‘natural’ look I wanted. Oh and I’d have to swap teardrop for round so that was enough to make me get that idea out of my head! Plus all the expense again and surgery of course!! My trick is that if I want a ‘boob’ day where they are really noticeable then I just wear a smaller bra – my DD gives me great cleavage but my E is comfy day to day! Xx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

I know how you feel as I keep going through the same emotions! Honestly though Hun yours look amazing! I have read loads of people say they get fuller again when they drop and fluff, especially with unders as the muscle needs to relax over the implant. I’m trying not to think too much about the size at the moment as I know they’ve got so much changing to do, but it is hard not to! Xx

Hayley 8
    8p
    Menu

Heya I only had mine done yesterday! What is your pain and freedom of movement like??

Hayley

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

I was meant to have 375 and when I got there was told they hadn’t ordered me them! Had to go with 350. Was a bit down about that. I’m wearing an E sports bra but don’t look big as yours!! Can’t amagine having a cleavage either as they are quite far apart just now! I’m in so much pain at 6 days post op.. Still having difficulty being up and about. Xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

How are you feeling serene? It’s good we can compare both being 6 days post op. Thank you xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hayley my pain has been bad since 1 day post op, I can’t do much for myself at all. How is yours? Hope it’s not too bad! I’m taking tramadol and sometimes codeine xx

Hayley 8
    8p
    Menu

Mine is so uneven, righty is doing fine but lefty is absolute agony whenever I move! Hoping it subsides once my strapping comes off on Monday (fingers crossed)

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.