5 days post op – one sitting higher than the other Started by: Chloe

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5 days post op, and today I’ve noticed that one is sitting higher on my chest than the other… Is this normal?

I keep getting paranoid that I’m over doing it and I’m going to mess them up.

Lora 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey I’m 9 days post op and still have one higher than the other, been required by the nurse at my post op this is completely normal, over the last couple of days though I’ve noticed the one that’s sitting higher is tender when I touch it at the top, is yours like this?x

Lora 3
    3p
    Menu

I meant reassured by the nurse haha x

Rebecca 17
    17p
    Menu

i had mine done yesterday so 1dpo but my surgent did make it clear before i left not be alarmed if one is slightly higher then the other its all part if the dropping and fluffing process and mine is muscle relaxing. did you go over or under. i went under

Menu
    +1

Omg lora im 2 weeks and 5 days post opp one of mine is slightly higher and yes its soooo tender at the top!!! Xxx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

I went under the muscle, and yes the higher one feels really hot at the top. I’m glad this is normal x

Pink chick 32
    32p
    Menu

Hi , I’m early 5 weeks post op and one has been higher than the other since I woke up, I’m not concerned tho and expecting them to drop and even up at some point.

Lora 3
    3p
    Menu

So good to have other girls for reassurance ❀️ Mines slightly less painful today so hopefully It will go away soon!xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

Ohh OK thank you for that. Xx

Menu

Yeah glad yours are all wonky tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ reasured lmao xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.