5 days post op under muscle! It does get better!! Started by: Xannia collis

• Author
    +2

I just wanted to make a quick post to explain my journey so far, as I couldn’t seem to find anyone going through similar issues as me and it made me panic 24/7!
    So I am now 5 days post op, I had 350cc under muscle high profile. I am 5ft 1 and only weigh around 7 stone so I am tiny haha! Day 1 and 2 was awful! I physically couldn’t walk, move, go to the toilet or anything. My partner even had to help me pull my trousers down to go to the toilet.
    Day 3 was even worse, I just kept getting more pain and being able to do less and less.
    But day 4 i managed to have a bath a very shallow one, and I gently took off my breast band and my bra and flannel washed my cleavage, armpits ect… I’m not going to lie it really isn’t easy, I havnt slept longer than 3 hours a night and I’m currently sleeping on the sofa as I just cannot cope with being in bed, I’m mentally and physically drained and 100% fed up! But day 5 (today!) I have been walking around, I can now go to the toilet by myself, I can get off of the sofa alone and I can lift light objects, I even made my self a drink earlier and fed the cat (it’s the small things in life) I am no longer taking any pain killers at all (my choice as they just made me to sicky and spaced out) and apart from the bloody breast band being so so so tight, the pain isn’t that bad at all! I still cannot lift my arms up, and I must admit I still stay in my pjs every day and just sit on the sofa most of the day. But honestly on day 2 and 3 I never thought I’d feel as good today as I do. I have my appointment with my nurse on Wednesday and I’m hoping she says I only need another week of my breast band as honestly it is so tight and makes you feel like you have a elephant sitting on your chest with the pressure. there is no point to this post except I just wanted to make people aware that it will get better and trust me you get a lot worse before you get better xx

Annie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Xannia,

So glad you are starting to feel better now, hopefully you’re out the other side now! Sounds like a tough few days though! I’m also going under the muscle and have been worried about the recovery as like you I’m struggling to find much from people who also went under as I have heard it is worse. When you say pain, is it like tender pain, achy? Not sure what to expect? I was offered 350cc but decided to go for 280cc as I don’t want to go too big currently an A cup but thinking may be too small – what size were you and how are they looking? I’m a size 8 and 5ft5. Xx

Caitlin 2
    2p
    Menu

It’s good to know the pain didn’t last too long for you! I’ve also heard under the muscle is more painful and takes the longest recovery just because they have to adapt and stretch round the implant (I’m fortunate to have enough room for overs but have been constantly worrying about the recovery process).
    To go from struggling to do even the smallest of things to not even taking pain relief in only a few days is amazing and the pain must be all worth it in the end when you’ve got those boobs you’ve always wanted. Hope your post op appointment goes well! x

I know it’s too soon to tell properly but how are you feeling with the size so far considering your height and weight? I’m 5 ft 2 and a size 10 and went for the biggest size offered (450cc), hoping I’ll be happy with them but boob greed seems to be a common post surgery symptom, haha. How are the 350ccs looking? x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.