5 days post op x Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +4

Hey, currently 5 days post op 350cc mod plus unders. Recovery hasn’t been too bad at all, today I’ve got myself ready and I’m going out for lunch! Had the usual shooting pains, bubbling noises and aches but nothing to painful. Here’s a quick picture and I can’t twll you how amazing it feels to fill my new bikini, to every girl thinking of getting an enlargement…. go for it! Xx

Jordan 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve been looking into breast enlargement for years and I’ve finally called MYA and have my first appointment this Saturday, I’m so excited all I want is that feeling of putting on a bra or bikini and it fitting and looking nice (not like a boy as I’m a 34A aha!) yours look amazing already! You must be so pleased with them! ????

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Awww how exciting, you must be so excited?. I’ve been exactly the same, been wanting this for so many years. Yeah like being able to actually fill a bikini top was my aim. I’ve never wanted anything too big but enough to suit my frame. I didn’t go with mya but I’m sure you’ll love them! I’m honestly made up, I don’t regret anything, I could have gone bigger but I’m so glad I didn’t x

Andrea 10
    10p
    Menu

Shiv I’d really love to become friends on here so I can follow up your progress. I’m now a 34a and will go for either 300 or 330cc mod plus teardrop. I’d love to know which cup size you’ll get after a few months. My surgery is only until December.

By the way, you look amazing, I love the natural sized boobs and that’s why I’m going for something similar. Very classy but still sexy!

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Yes of course, I will definitely get measured at 6 weeks post op but will continue to post on here my progress and the changes I go through. I would defitnely say go with 330 as there isn’t much difference between 300-330.
    Thank you so much, exactly the look I’m going for x

Stace 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Shiv, how are you getting on? How’s your recovery going x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Hey, it’s all going well. I went back to work on Monday, I have a desk job and found that the 8 hour shift wiped me out. I have been off today and back in tomorrow but going to see how I feel. I thought having a desk job would be easy but it really wasn’t x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.