5 months PO 310/350cc teardrop unders with Dr Fiumara Started by: Charlie

• Author
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies, haven’t been on here in ages but thought I’d come back and show my progress. I had 310/350cc teardrop unders with Linda Fiumara on April 20th. Couldn’t recommend her enough, recovery was tough to be fair but so happy with them. Started out an empty 32B and now a 32DD

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlie 10
    10p
    Menu

After

Charlie 10
    10p
    Menu
    +2

Wouldn’t load

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Violet 21
    21p
    Menu

Looking amazing!!

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab! You must be so happy 🙂 xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing and live the bra where is it from? X

Charlie 10
    10p
    Menu

Thanks ladies x @paula – Primark!!! They have the most amazing bras, I get all of mine from there, think it was about £7

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Wow! I have my consultation with dr fuimara next week!

Yours look great!! If I could get that result I’d be chuffed!!

Amber 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing xx

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing!! xx

Nancy B 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab you must be very pleased x

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu
    +1

They look awesome!! Xx

dvrue 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Your results are amazing! I’m 26 days po and had Dr Fiumara as well. Hope mine end up looking as good! x

Charlie 10
    10p
    Menu

Thanks lovely ladies x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@booboo22 they look fab! I had 255cc teardrops nearly 9 weeks ago. Did yours change much from 9 weeks onwards? I got measured last week as 30E/32DD but don’t want to spend loads on bras if they’ve still got lots of changing to do Xx

Charlie 10
    10p
    Menu

@clare oh wow that’s big for 255cc, are you happy with the size? They’re not like round in the sense that they drop and fluff and change much, you’re pretty much there with them now to be honest as they settle in to place pretty quickly. Primark have some great bras, the balconette ones make mine look huge (in a good way lol) x x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

@booboo22 Yes it surprised me! I thought I’d be a C/D but according to Boux Avenue I’m bigger. I think I only look a full C/small D to be honest. Ahh will have to have a look in primark as that bra you have is gorge! Good to know they won’t change much in terms of size now as I’m happy as they are! Are yours much softer now? Xx (attached pics of mine)

Charlie 10
    10p
    Menu

@clare yours look great! Mine are lovely and soft now, most people don’t realise they’re fake, and if they feel them too they say they feel so real x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.