5 Weeks 4 Days Started by: Annie May

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Girls,

Im 5 weeks and 4 days today! Cannot wait to get the all clear on my 6 week check up!

I am on that love hate stage at the moment. In a bra/bikini I absolutely love them, without not so much. Only reason is the left still feels as its loose, its so hard to explain but it doesn’t feel as secure as the right. And atm I’m not sure if they have dropped funny but they look really domed shaped at the bottom.

Anyway, I still love them and still makes me smile to know I’m not just touching a padded bra that its actually my boobs under my clothes!!! 😀

The picture in the bikini was at 4 weeks 5 days and the picture of them out is from last night so 5 weeks 3 days 🙂 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rach-Emily 3
    3p
    Menu

They look absolutely amazing. What did you have? Xx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu

@rachelemily Aww thanks babe, I had 400cc HP partials from a 32a xx

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

Wow looking really good, that 6 Wk appointment has felt like ages away but all of a sudden it’s here!! Hope all goes well for your appointment, mine is Wednesday can’t wait hahaha xx

Annie May 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

@barron13 Yeah doesn’t it, but everything has flown by! I thought it was going to be hell in sports bras for 6 weeks but I’m quite enjoying it lol. I wear the macom around 3 times a week and then normal ones on the other days, loving it lol! Mines Tuesday, good luck with yours! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.