5 weeks po can’t stand looking at them Started by: laura lothian

• Author

I’m just under 5 weeks and my boobs look awful my right one seems to have dropped but my left one is still high up and a weird shape not sure if I’ll have to have revision surgery on it or it’ll eventually drop thoughts???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Louise 26
    26p
    Menu

I’m 4wpo and my right is higher and smaller than my left. There are so many changes to come that you may as well forget about them for now, no point worrying or thinking about revision surgery for months yet x

Menu
    +1

Okay thankyou I just can’t stop comparing my results to others when theirs have looked great for day one!x

Steph 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

@lauralothian2 You will have your 6 weeks check soon so I would say then that you aren’t happy with them and they will then advise. My right took a lot longer to drop they say that your dominant side does take longer. Are they overs or unders? Xx

Menu

Yes I’ve heard they often heal at different times and they’re unders x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +2

5 weeks is soo early Hun you still have lots of changing to do I hated mine at 5/6 weeks post op it wasn’t till I got to around the 8/9 week that I started liking my boobs and even then I didn’t overly like them my turning point was around the 3/4 month mark when I feel in love with them so to speak it was then that they settled fully and felt like my own boobs if that makes Sense xxxx

Menu
    +1

Thanks Stacey this really put my mind at ease I still don’t feel like they’re mine yet! Can’t wait for them to feel like actual boobs and not hard mounds on my chest!x

Zoe 2
    2p
    Menu

Who was your surgeon and what did you have? Xxx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

@lauralothian2 Hi lovely, I agree with these ladies that it’s still early days and there’s lots of changes to come yet and every chance that your right boob will settle and catch up with your left. I was the exact same as @staceymlx and hated my boobs at the 5/6 week mark! They were uneven and weird shapes! But they change all the time so try not to be too critical of yourself. Mention it to your nurse at your 6 week check though for peace of mind. Hope this helps xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.