5 weeks post op Started by: Gail

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls
    I’m 5 weeks post op on Tuesday and my boobs still feel hard and haven’t dropped. To be honest I can’t imagine them softening or dropping. It might sound silly but because I was only a A before and had no skin to play with I had to have unders and I chose 415 responsive but I really feel they’ve been filled to the Max and they’ve got no where to go. Will they ever be squishy? Xx

Menu

Heyy Gail! Have u tried taking weekly pics? That’s what I did so that you can see them changing cause when we look at them constantly we see no difference! Plus you had a large implant and if you was an A before you skin is really having to stretch and accommodate for them! This is why it might be taking longer for you to feel them softening. I’m 5 weeks today and mine are poke able and can push them together a bit but they aren’t like real boobies just yet. Try not to worry it can take up to a year and that’s what I keep telling myself. Patience is key. Although I struggle with that haha xx

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Hi xpink
    Mine are poke able some days too , they go from hard to pokeable lol but yep I’m impatient too and was thinking they’d be squidgy more. They are numb too on the underside, are yours?
    I am taking weekly pictures but I think they are looking smaller , I will post them on Tuesday when I take my 5 week pictures. The skin feels so tight though specially in the middle so much sometimes it feels bruised xx

Menu

Hi Gail , I. 5 weeks Tuesday to and was thinking the same as you mine are still very round and hard and look a bit like footballs still .
    The bottom and around the sides are also numb I was getting quite worried also and thinking maybe they weren’t going to drop .
    I was a very , very small flat A cup and had 345s implants , I think my surgeon would have preferred me to maybe have had 325s implants . So I have been stressing over maybe that may be the reason they ate looking like they do still .
    I also still getting pains e.c.t. And under my arm on my left side really hurts on times
    Ruth xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.