5 WEEKS POST OP!! UPLIFT & IMPLANTS Started by: Jodie Louise

• Author
    46p
    Menu

Thought i would show my progress! So gutted though as my right boob is sagging again already 🙁 and it is more square shape, going to tell them i am not happy with them x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’ve noticed that with my boob that has the uplift in it’s dropped and soften really quickly compared to the left which only had an implant and when I lay down to falls to the side just like it did before.

Jodie Louise 46
    46p
    Menu

@kiymetli Im so gutted! To say ige paid as much as i have! Are u guna ask for a re op ?? I think i am x

Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

@jodielouiseb1 I’ve let the nurse and after care team know and all they said was speak to your surgeon when you see him at 3 months as I wanted to go bigger. I’ve paid hell of a lot of money to be left not happy after is an understatement. I knew they wouldn’t be 100% the same as it was a hard case to start with but to the point where they move this much.
    He said I didn’t have enough breast tissue in the one boob to go bigger but he could of suggested under the muscle ! I wernt adamant I wanted overs he suggest so I said ok.
    Do you think they will re operate ?
    To be it feels like the implant in that side wernt big enough to hold the boob in place of that makes sense ? And overs on already saggy boobs is now not making sense as it will make them sag again no? Surely under muscle would of helped keep the firmness and shape better ?

Charlotte 3
    3p
    Menu

Jodie I think they look fab!

Jodie Louise 46
    46p
    Menu

@charlottefxx Thanks babe! I just feel like for 7 grand i want to be 100% happy with them xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.