5 wpo (350/375cc overs) Started by: Kirsty

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +3

So i am now 5 weeks post op and could not be happier. About 2 weeks into it all my boobs felt really small and i was gutted that i didnt go for a bigger implant. However, they fluffed and now look exactly what i wanted. I was a 32C and i have just been measured today as a 32F! I actually cannot believe they are that big but lone behold i am wearing a 32F bra perfectly. I am over the moon and i know they have so much change left in them but right now I know i made the right choice. God bless Dr Traynor!!

Kirsty 14
    14p
    Menu

Tried to upload pic but every time it says its to big =/

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

@misskirsty25 congratulations on your new boobies lovely and I’m so happy that you’re so happy! If you download the Pic Collage app it will shrink the size of the photo when you save it to your phone and then you’ll be able to upload it. We’d all love to see your results! Xxx

Kirsty 14
    14p
    Menu

Thank you so much, will do that now =D x x

Kirsty 14
    14p
    Menu
    +2

5wpo picture =)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kelly Rose 34
    34p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they are incredible!!

Siobhan 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

BOOB GOALS right there! X

Menu

They are amazing

Jess 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Can I be really annoying and ask to see a before pic?
    Boobs look fab, I wanna compare my before boobs to your before boobs! I had 440cc overs
    Xx

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

Wow they look great! I’m 2 wpo and had 325cc overs but feel like they’ve gone really small now after all the swelling that has gone down! How long did it take for you to drop and fluff?xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.