500 cc high profiles round with Mr Sleiter Started by: Theresa Locke

• Author

Hi so I just thought I’d share my story and try and help anyone who is pre op or just had their op.
    I’m now 6 weeks post op and just been measured…..
    So I’ve wanted a boob job for years, but always put if off being too busy with work, life and being a mum.
    Having breast fed three children who are now 23, 18 and 15 years old, I was honestly expecting to be told I’d need an uplift. I met with a few surgeons from different cosmetic companies who all to my surprise said I wouldn’t need an uplift and implants would do the job. You can imagine my joy! Less pain and half the price of an uplift!
    So my goal was to go as big and high as possible for my size and frame, we finally settled for 500 cc round high profiles.
    I’m 5ft 6 inches and weigh 8 st 13 lbs so 500, my stats pre op were 32, 29, 32 and measured a 32 empty c. Because of my slight frame 500cc was really pushing it . Mr Sleiter ordered a couple of sizes ranging from 450 – 500s as he wasn’t sure he’d be able to fit the 500s.
    After I woke up from the op the first thing I asked was did he manged to fit in the 500s
    ??
    I was so pleased he managed it as I love them, I’m so pleased with the results. The recovery wasnt too bad. Because I went so big and being so small my skin was very stretched and tight for about 4 weeks after surgery. From 4 weeks on I’ve been fine with no pain or discomfort. I’ve started back to the gym, but not doing any weights just yet.
    So I was expecting to measure around a 32 e or f but I’m actually measuring measuring a 32 GG!
    Can’t wait for the Christmas parties and next summer holidays now to show them off ?
    If anyone is thinking about going with Mr Sleiter I can 100% recommend him. He is really one of the best!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu
    +1

Hi Theresa, wow they look amazing!!! Bet you are so happy! were they under or over sorry? xx

Sam 5
    5p
    Menu

Wow I hope mine turn out like this. I’m also deflated 34c. Due surgery 18/12/19 still to decide size. Surgical consultation 5th Nov with Dr Traynor. I’m 41, 5ft 7, 11 stone. What implant you get overs unders ..? X

Menu

What does high profile mean? Yours honestly look fantastic!!

Menu

I had 650cc high profile overs on friday and I feel like mine are too small yours lol alot bigger I feel like not close enough together and was expecting them to look alot bigger, doctor slieter said he only just gt these on so I know I wouldn’t of been able to go bigger but feel bit disappointed

Sara 3
    3p
    Menu

Jodie – I wouldn’t feel too disheartened yet as they really will change loads over the coming weeks and months. They most definitely will move closer together once they settle in. Did you have over or under?
    My first set of boobs (300cc) has a big gap between them initially but a couple of months on and they sat only a finger apart. It’s really astonishing how they change.

Sara 3
    3p
    Menu

High profile – this is the projection of the implant (how far they come out from the chest). The surgeon guides this as best suited depends on chest width (the taller/higher profile) is best for narrow chest as it allows for more volume (if that’s what you’re after). The lower profile helps fill out the width of a wide chest but shape of implant also impacts this. So many things to consider! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.