500 cc overs post op day 1 Started by: Ali

• Author
    1p
    Menu

So I’m currently on day 1 post op! So it’s currently 6am and I have been awake since 4am can’t get comfortable at all ???? Has anyone got any advice on how to sleep comfortably? I’ll post pics later on. Gone from very saggy ‘tubular’ 36b/c to whatever these gorgeous breasts measure too! Can’t recommend Dr Traynor enough. X

Emily 8
    8p
    Menu

I’m one day post op, Dr Traynor as well. Most of the evening I was trying to figure out where to sleep. Sofa in the living room sounded the best but I ended up in the bed (exactly in the middle, surrounded by 8 normal pillows and V shaped one). I felt ok after op yesterday. And today I cannot pull myself up. Ha I feel pain on the top of my chest, my left side is in pain more than right (more muscles and ribs than actually boobs), can’t straight back! But generaly i feel really happy with results and jurney so far. How is your recovery been so far Ali? xxx

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

Personally I think sleeping comfy you can forget for a few months. But I had a comfy set up wedge pillow under mattress, two pillows then v pillow then two more on top of v pillow one a memory foam. Small pillows for moving about lower back and very important pillow under knees.. but first few days it’s hard, walking every two hours did help a lot though as it makes swelling go down xx

Ali 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Emily! Yeah I had no idea where to start!! I felt ok yesterday but the pain this morning is excruciating. My left boob is the worst. They are a little wonky at the minute one has more volume at the top than the other but I’m sure that’s totally normal. I’m in love with my new boobs so glad you love yours too! What Size are your implants and what have you gone from? Am I right in leaving dressing on until we have check up at the clinic? Xx

Ali 1
    1p
    Menu

Here’s an upload this morning!

Ali 1
    1p
    Menu

For some reason it won’t let me upload any pictures

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Its the file size usually too big when you try upload straight from your phone gallery, you have to use something like pic collage an upload it through that xx

Emily 8
    8p
    Menu

@ALI is that because you are right handed? So your left side is weaker? I’m not sure how it works but it does make sense. Mine are exactly the same. But I’m not to worried. I think it’s normal. I started with 32/34 AA. I had 350cc, under the muscle. That was the highest I could go.
    Definitely you have to leave dressing. And wear stockings for next 6 days xxx

Ali 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Laura hopefully can get it working! Aw wow how’s the pain from under the muscle? I bet you love them!! I’m so excited for them to heal! Thanks Hun stockings driving me mad already!! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emily 8
    8p
    Menu

Awful pain! Waking up every 2/3 hrs. Last night was the worst. Couldn’t move from the bed. Top of the chest was killing me. But hopefully that was the worst. I haven’t seen my boobs yet. I live on my own and I know I won’t be able to put back bra on. Haha can’t wait to see them. How is your recovery going so far Ali? Your boobs look amazing xxx

Ali 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh god Hun bet your desperate to see them!! Bless you that must be hard being on your own, I’m starting to get shooting pains in my left boob which is quite painful but apparently that’s normal. Other than that it’s just aching! They are still super
    Pointy are yours? Xxx

Emma 1
    1p
    Menu

Can I ask what size sport bra you are in? Im roughly the same stats having 550cc overs was told one strap size bigger 2 cup sizes bigger don’t want to waste money on loads when its the wrong size xxx

Emily 8
    8p
    Menu

Ali, ha yes I’m desperate to see them. Hopefully tomorrow I will have chance. It’s soo frustrating being on my own and not be able to have a snicky look ha. Finally I had decent 4hrs sleep. Only woke up because it was time for antibiotics. Top of my chest started aching. Everything feels really tight. Sometimes I have sharp pain but I don’t worry to much about it.
    My are super pointy as well and without any shape. What about bloating hun? I look like pregnant woman. Even my fingers are swollen xxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.