5’3, 34B,size 10 & 9.5st. Similar stats? Started by: Fern

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’d been to see a surgeon today (not MYA) who said that, given my body profile, would only go up to a 300CC at most. From previous consultations this doesn’t feel like a large difference to me? I’ve been advised 400-425cc by another clinic and now have an appt with Dr Tsekouras the first weekend in August.

Does anyone have any similar experience and went with a similar size? How do they look? Help! x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I’m close on stats 5ft 2 34a 62/3 kg

I chatted with a good handfulof surgeons over the years leading up to actually getting my boobs done. One guy told me to just pick a size & he’d do it!!! Eek! This was early on in my research so looking back it’s shocking but at the time I thought that was normal.

Most places told me 325 – 425 cc

When I went into Mya (the second time, 2 years after the first) I knew I’d liked them before but was just hesitant of such a big surgery. Met with Dr Fiumara who is lovely & she put me at ease.

She said 350cc & trying sizes on it felt right … Looking at them right now & I’m so happy with them. Not too big & look natural which is what I wanted.

I think our size frame can take 400cc but for me & what I wanted from the procedure 350cc is just right

I’ve got pictures on my page of you fancy a look x

Louise 90
    90p
    Menu

I’m a little taller at 5’5 but also 9.5st. My Op date was 23/04/18 and I had 425cc overs. I don’t think they look out of portion or too big at all. But as stated above, it’s all down to personally preference. I think the best thing to do is to try on sizers, do the rice test, and keep adding rice till your happy with the size implant you have and then look at all surgeons you’ve seen and offered that size implant then choose who you feel most comfortable with to go ahead with surgery! Best of luck with your upcoming appointments!!xx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Louise 90.
    sara jane 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi I am only 5ft and 8 stone I am 9 days post op with 920cc extra high profile overs they look great will upload some pics soon

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.