5’3 offered 300cc and 325cc. Not sure which one to go for? Started by: Jessica

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey I’m 5’3 , 32a and have been offered 275cc in left boob and 300cc in the right OR 325cc in the left and 300cc in the right.

Anyone had anything similar??? Not sure what to go for.

Emma 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Hi I went for 340cc but surgeon also ordered 325ccs in case the 340cc didn’t fit . There is litterally less than half a teaspoon between the size so please don’t overthink it as I promise it won’t make much if any difference at all my surgeon told me when implants are that close together in size eg, 300 and 325cc the volume of the breasts don’t change the result will be the same or very simlar it’s mainly to do with the change of width as opposed to if the surgeon can fit them in . Hope this helps x

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Emma 29.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Emma 29.
    maya henry 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

What cup size are you hoping to be? On your frame I reckon 275/300 will get you to a full C/ small D and 300/325 will take you to a DD xx

Jessica
    0p
    Menu

I am quite slim so I was looking to be a full c/small d, also I am going to be over the muscle xx

Daniella 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

I started off a 32b but very empty and I had 325cc on Monday as it was the maximum I was allowed to have and I can’t even fit in a 32d sports bra way too small. but think I’ll probably be a d once swelling goes down, I think with your starting size probably a good c small d if you go 300 and 325

Jessica
    0p
    Menu

Thank you I think I will go for the 300/325cc I just don’t want them to look like balloons on me lol because I am quite skinny xx

maya henry 47
    47p
    Menu

I would go for 275/300! I am also quite slim and went for 350 overs (I wanted big boobs tho lol) and they’re even bigger than I expected, I reckon I will be an E once healed. Possibly larger lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.