5,6 / 9,11 and a 34a, anyone with similar stats have photos of a 325/350cc HP? Started by: Megx

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls!
    Really indecisive and don’t want to be disappointed I’m booked in for surgery on the 15th April and want to get it right but hVent seen many girls with similiar stats. Dress size 8! Thanks xx

Menu

Hi Meg, I had 360cc yesterday! My stats are 5,6 – size 8/10- started a small 34B. If you add me on insta I can send you some pics on there, not a clue how to send them on here! My insta is hollieanne2011 xxx

JessP 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey, I’m 5ft5 9st12 size 8 top and had 300 HP unders 16th March. I’m now 11 days post OP. I was a 34aa before.
    I didnt want giant boobs but I think these are so natural for my body. Any questions let me know 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Alex 45
    45p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5ft 6. 8 and a half stone. And I was a flat 34A. I had 350cc HP partials 6 weeks ago. I’m now at a 34DD or a 32E I find the E is a lot more comfortable for me. I have an insta it’s alex2019mya if you want to follow me and look ok at my pics. Xxx

Angie 2
    2p
    Menu

I had 350R/325L done on Tuesday 26. Overs HP. They’re very swollen and stiff. But it’s only been 48hrs.

Attachments:
    Megx
    0p
    Menu

I can’t find your insta! Hollieanne2011? X thank you!!!!

Megx
    0p
    Menu

They all look so good!! Went again today and have asked for 350 and 325 to be ordered so I’m just deciding! Did anyone hve dual plane if so how was the recovery as he said this would be longer? Xx

emily 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey Alex I sent you a follow request on insta
    Hope you dont mind x

Lauren 9
    9p
    Menu

Hello. I’m 5ft 4, 10stone and was a 32B. I was booked in for 300s and changed to 350cc HP. I have attached my pictures. I’m currently 7dpo and will be having my stitches out today xx

Attachments:
    Julia 9
    9p
    Menu

It started off a 36a, this is after 350cc hp overs x

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.