5’7″, 10Stone and a small 34AA – size and style decisions Started by: Courtney Pankhurst

• Author
    +2

Hey ladies,
    I’m going for my first consultation on Friday and have been looking at so many women’s beautiful new boobs, but no one i have found has seemed to start out as small as me. I have very little fat in my chest area and worry about fake looking implants. I’m not petite but I don’t carry much extra weight either!
    Has any one got any afters if they looked similar to my before pic?? Would love to see what they can look like!

Courtney

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ba2019 13
    13p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I was 30AA before and had 275cc hp unders 5 days ago

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu
    +2

I was 32AA, size 8, started with even less than you and i had 300cc HP unders xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu
    +1

Heidi yours look amazing! I hope my end result can be like yours! 🙂 what size bra does that make you now? xx
    It seems that size implant is very normal in smaller chests, I want to go as big as i can and look natural-ish. 🙂

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

I’m exactly same stats as you and had less than you I had 345 cc Hun and I’m 34 dd in a bra although they don’t look it xx

Gayle 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi I haven’t had mine done yet, I’m a 32A (or at least that’s what I wear) I’m 8 stone and I’ve been offered 325cc high profile unders. Hope that helps a bit. The only before pic I have is my 3D one.

Menu

Oh so you got away with bigger Dazzelea, thats great. I dont really care what size I end up as long as they fit my body size and look nice. Would be nice to have cleavage! haha Thanks so much for your input girls, its really helping my nerves, and now I am just full of butterflies and excitement! i almost wish I was going for surgery on Friday instead of the consultation! 😀 xx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

Aw thank you, now measure 32D which I’m very happy with, was offered 250-300 so got the biggest i could haha xx

Alex 45
    45p
    Menu

Hi Courtney I’d say I had less than you I wore a 34A but was completely flat. I have an insta account with my BA progress pics and also a pic of me before feel free to follow its alex2019mya xxx I had 350cc xxx

Menu

It’s so nice to hear you girls all loving your new assets! Which surgeons/clinics did you go through? I’m going to Fitzroy for my consultation, but want the best I can!
    I am guessing I will be offered around a 300cc if your experiences are anything to go by! And heres me thinking i will get a C cup maybe! Bring on the big puppies!
    You girls are all amazing. Thanks for your replies. xxx

Rebecca 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I am 5ft 7 9 stone. I had my BA 1st Dec, I was 34AA before and had 350cc in left and 375cc in right HP unders. I am now 4 months post op and a 34D x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.