6 DPO – HELP – 320CC UHP Started by: scarlett Mills

• Author

I’m 6 day PO and noticed yesterday my left boob was slightly lower than the right. I know I have months left of dropping and fluffing, but my left seems to have gotten lower, and my right seems to have gotten rounder and closer to the center and my nipple higher? Is this normal? I’m getting really stressed about it. I prefer the look of the rounder one hahaha but I don’t want one big round one and one low saggy one please someone show me pics if you’ve had the same of it getting better over time 😩 xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Beth 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Oh my god girl, do not worry what they look like at 6 DPO. I promise they have so much changing to do and they will drop and fluff as evenly as they can be. Give it time, mine took a few weeks xx

Jspinks 6
    6p
    Menu
    +3

The same thing happened to me straight away, increase to the lower pole, slump to the left lateral and pulling heavy. My right boob feels like its part of my body so I know what normal should be. I went back 3 times to my surgeon at spire and he has dismissed my concerns first time. Second he acknowledged there was an issue which needed revision and the third time he said the risks of surgery outweigh the potential benefits. Hes basically now lost my trust and my heart is devastated. I saved for 7 years, paid an absolute fortune for a surgeon who operates on TV personalities for one good boob. Im 9months post op have tried to get help but I cant take it any more. I am looking at mya for a 2nd opinion and will need to pay more for a revision.

300 duel plane, HP 50kgs 5’7 round.

My advice would be believe in your body raise alarms immediately, keep the paper trail xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.