6 months on Started by: Bernie

• Author
    100p
    Menu

Just thought I’d make a post now I’ve hit 6months, it’s been such a long process but so worth it they have genuinely changed every month! at 6weeks I measured a 30DD and now 6month I measure a 30E from a small B I’m really made up! Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Daniella 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

They look great. What cc did you go for and over or under?

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Thank you and I had 275cc under the muscle xx

Leesa 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Do you have any before pics, love your results, my body stats are similar and i hope to go bigger than what ive been offered.

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu
    +2

Yeah of course I’ll attach them now xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Millie-Rose 33
    33p
    Menu
    +2

Hey Lisa! We have similar stats (I’m 5 foot, 7 stone 5, size 6). I was a 30b and I’ve just had 250 and 225. For my frame and to look natural (although I’m not sure what you want, I just read your stats on your profile) I don’t think that I could have gone any bigger. I’m 8dpo now and they’re dropping and they look soooooo good so far. If you add me I’d be more than happy to send pics x

Shelley 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Fab results! I’ve just looked at your profile and saw you had Mr Traynor. I’ve got my surgical consultation with him next week. How was he? I think I’m going to be offered 275cc, 300cc and 325cc. I want to be a full C, small D and I’ve got very similar stats to you. I keep changing my mind on sizes!! How was your recovery and how long was it before you could lift stuff and move around fairly normally?x

Shelley 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey Millie, I’d love to see before and afters. I’m debating what size yo go for and I’m similar stats to you. Who did your surgery and did you have overs or unders?x

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu
    +1

Hey and he was brilliant really cares about each individual! I couldn’t have asked for anyone better and recovery was good take it easy first week and after that I was up and about as normal really xxxx

Shelley 10
    10p
    Menu

That’s so good to know. I’ve got an 8 month old baby and I’m sooo worried about the recovery and being able to lift him. They told me that I won’t be able to lift him for 2 weeks but I can hold him and my husband will only be taking a week off ? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.