59p
    Menu
    +5

Girls be patient they do drop & fluff.
    Just give it time,

1st picture 2 months after op.
    2nd & 3rd picture 6 months after op.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mae 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

Hey they look so good! What are you stats Hun?
    I’m currently 3wpo, I had 375 unders from like 34 a/b. Feeling very small and wonky now the swelling is going 🙁
    Hoping drop and fluff sorts them out!! Xx

Leah 32
    32p
    Menu

I hope mine look similar to yours they look amazing Beth!! What size and profile did you have? Xx

Emma Louise x 10
    10p
    Menu
    +3

I’m having 375 understand, I really hope i don’t find them too small after the swelling has gone! Have you got picture MAE? Beth your looks perfect. What CC did you have and what was you before xxx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

@emmaloux I’ll try and attach a pic to this!
    I think as the swellings gone now and they aren’t rock hard I feel they are smaller!
    Obviously they are going to be smaller once the selling goes down, I think in the first couple weeks you just get used to them being like that!
    I’m just keeping my fingers crossed for drop and fluff lol
    When is your op? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma Louise x 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing Hun don’t worry! I had my heart set on 425-450 but don’t have enough breast tissue for it ???? What are you measuring at the moment then? And 9th October ! Xxxx

Emma Louise x 10
    10p
    Menu

Keep me posted with the drop and fluff babe!

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu

They look perfect Beth, yours are literally my boob goals lol

@mae14
    I feel the same as u, now all my swelling has gone mine feel/look so small. Gone from a 36dd to a 34c in 8 weeks and I really don’t like the shape from my side profile…theyre so pointy 🙁
    I hope mine look better at 6 months, wish I could fast forward xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Wowwww yours look amazing!!! Xx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

@emmaloux I didn’t even think to push for bigger! Was offered 375 so just went with that! Tbh I don’t have a lot a breast tissue so probably for the best to avoid rippling etc! I’m currently in a 36d support bra! Was in a 36dd 🙁

@becks17
    it’s so frustrating! Hopefully the drop and fluff is as good as others say it is!! I’m hoping anyways!!
    I’ve said I can already see myself getting another one in a few years!! 🙁 xc

Becks 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

@mae14 god me too, how bad is that, I’d love anither to go a couple of sizes bigger I think maybe after I’ve had kids but I don’t think my hubby will agree! Haha xx

Kath 2
    2p
    Menu

@mae14 girl there amazing hope mine turn out as good as yours ????

Kath 2
    2p
    Menu

@bethaa there wicked love what size did u go ? X

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

@kathcassidy arr thank you Hun 🙂

Kylie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Beth,

You look amazing! What size CC did you go for? xx

Emma Louise x 10
    10p
    Menu

Just been to see dr traynor and what a result! Been offered 450!!!! Not I’m mega excited ???????? hope the end results work out for you babe! Xxx

Emma Louise x 10
    10p
    Menu

Now*

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@mae14 @leahxxx @emmaloux @becks17 @stephcp @kathcassidy @kylie1084

Thank you girls !! I had 325cc left and 350cc right, overs, HP.
    Just be patient & you will get your end result.
    I was a 32b deflated.
    They drop & fluff loads, just wait. Also good luck for your op’s!!!
    Best thing I’ve ever done
    Xx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

Oh and I’ve just realised. My first picture was 2 weeks not 2 months ://

Haha x

Kylie 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you @beth you really do look stunning! I’m getting 300cc that was the maximum I can go. My op has been moved to the 16th of October as I am travelling overseas (was a spontaneous trip!) but I certainly can’t wait for my op, will post pics when I can ????

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@kylie1084 thank you lovely ! You will be so happy!! Are you going over or under? How exciting, bet you can’t wait xxx

Kylie 6
    6p
    Menu

That’s a pleasure, I believe it is going to be life changing for me I can’t wait!! Xx I am going with unders, i have very little breast tissue and I don’t want rippling and things like that. Unders will look more natural 🙂 xxx

Amy 5
    5p
    Menu

This is giving me hope! I’m 5 days post op with 450 hp overs and feel small already 🙁 seeing your pics make me feel better if they drop and soften they get bigger I presume?! Xx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu

@yogibear11 yeah babe they defiantly fluff & get bigger you will love them Hun xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.