6 months PO Started by: Nic

• Author
    78p
    Menu

So I haven’t felt much change tbh. They are squishy and move but I still don’t have a decent cleavage in a bra 😐

Then I took a little selfie and couldn’t believe how much more natural they looked! I still feel super side booby… my boobs were naturally far apart to begin with which doesn’t help but 6 months on and I’d say I’m only now starting to REALLY notice the difference when comparing photos!

I had 375cc unders from a 32B (ish) …

1st photo is 6 months and second photo is 5 weeks 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nic 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

Ok never mind, loading errors ha.

Second photo is 6 months if this works …

Attachments:
    Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Hun soo natural xxxx

Hannah 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

When you put a good bra on (like a VS push up bra) doesn’t that give you the cleavage?

I’ve just had mine done and we are very similar, mine will be apart too. but i’d be chuffed if they looked like yours x

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu

Thank you!
    I’ve not tried many tbh! Last time I tried one it was quite uncomfortable but that was a few months ago! Thought I’d let them soften a bit more first 🙂 feel like I must have pecs of steel or something waiting for these bad boys to drop properly haha xx

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu
    +2

Just made this collage to show my mate how much they’ve changed so thought I’d share it so all you girls in the early stages know what’s to come! Unders for some people really are a slow process 🙁 mine included! Xx

Attachments:
    dvrue 9
    9p
    Menu
    +3

They look amazing! Thanks for uploading the photos – I’m only 3 weeks post op after getting unders and it’s so hard to be patient and not freak out about how high up they still are lol!

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu

Thanks!! I know, I was having a break down on here near enough every week about mine! One minute I was fine with them the next minute something wasn’t right! It’s so emotional!!
    But honestly, try not to obsess because it will send you mental!
    I’d say mine started to feel soft 5-7 weeks, then I noticed another big difference around 10-11 weeks and then only again recently! What size did you have? Feel free to add me if you think it’ll help 🙂 I’ve uploaded loads of piks to my profile xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.