6 Months Post Op Started by: Katie

• Author
    206p
    Menu
    +4

Now 6 Months post op and really starting to love my new boobies. It’s been a love hate relationship but I really feel like now they are part of me and I’m comfortable with my new size and all the clothes I can now wear! I still think that my left is larger than my right but I don’t think it’s worth another surgery to correct. Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ramla 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

What cc did you have? They look great btw xx

Tracy 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! I’m 5 weeks now and understand the love hate thing. My right is slightly larger than my right so I understand that too x

Liv 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

They look great, I also had 300cc HP can’t wait to see how they change over the months x

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@ramla Thank you!! I had some asymmetry so had 300cc and 350cc high profile partials cx

Menu
    +1

they look amazing!!!! Can I ask what made you not like them at some point during these 6months? Xxx

mp 15
    15p
    Menu

@katie …im now 4 weeks post opp and while i love the size and shape im getting so impatient at when they will reallt soften and feel like proper boobs! They have deffo dropped but feel so hard still. When did they really soften for u??

Adelekatie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Katie… thy look fab I bet you are really happy with them now. I honestly would never have thought there was any size difference.

Did they say they could do anything when you weren’t happy about the size difference ?
    I had 275 and 300cc, and people keep commenting on how different they look which is really upsetting.
    Its actually made them worse I think.
    Thanks

Adele

Adelekatie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Katie,
    Oh thank you for the reassurance, I am now 11 WKS PO.
    I think you are right and hopefully my left side will eventually catch up with my right side.
    I do understand that the surgeons cannot guarantee that they will be the same size, and its hard to get this correct.
    I have my PO with the surgeon in 2 weeks time, so I will have a chat with him and see what he thinks.
    Thanks again, it always helps to hear that others have been in similar situations as you.
    thanks again 🙂 xx

Shanaz
    0p
    Menu

Happy 6 Month!
    Wow, it seems the other day we was waiting to be taken in for our op.

Agree, this journey has its pros and cons. But its all worth it at the end.

Looking amazing as always !!

X

Ramla 27
    27p
    Menu

@Katie I had my surgery on 28th, one of my boobs was slightly bigger and lower than the other, but my surgeon didn’t thinkI needed two different sizes ( I had 375 under the muscle). I have had sneaky little look and I can definitely see the difference in them, but trying not to get too disheartened. How did you get around to accepting the difference in your twins? Xx

Donna 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey Katie , where did you get your red dress from please xx.

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@donna7999 it’s from rare, but I don’t think they exist anymore. Probably available on eBay though Hun xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@ramla you’re really early Hun and they say you need to treat each boob as a separate op as they heal and react differently. Yours will probably even out once they’ve settled so don’t worry too much. I think for me it was after seeing the surgeon and him not being concerned about the size difference, he also showed me my before pics and reminded me of how awful they were before haha and how much of an improvement I’d achieved! Xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@smiah hi gorgeous!!! Hope you and your boobies are doing good! I know I can’t quit believe it’s been 6months, it’s gone so quickly! Happy 6 Months xxxx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@meeteld I’d say mine felt a lot softer and more like they belonged to me at around 3months. they still aren’t completely soft though even now at 6months although much softer than they were. I think they say it’s up to a year for them to fully soften. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.