6 months post op how I feel about my BA now Started by: Tiff

• Author
    11p
    Menu

I’ve have my BA 6 months now and I wanted to write about how I felt about the now as the first couple of weeks your emotions can be so uo and down about them
    To start of with I love having much more confidence and just actually having boobs but overall that’s it other than that I don’t like them i I face very much regret them something I never thought I would hear my self say there’s many reason as to why.

firstly I don’t like the shape they look very stuck on still my scars are huge and still very very red and they are visible 24/7 I can’t wear some bikinis because you can see 2 huge scars which is annoying

Secondly I hate the new sensation it’s awful they are extremely sensitive and it actually hurts when people touch my nipples like a lot i’d Never be able to breast feed as I no I wouldn’t be able to cope with the sensation

Thirdly my boob are ALWAYS freezing cold like 24/7 I don’t have 100% feeling in them but they are literally always cold and I hate it I don’t no why it just feels horrible

Fourthly they still hurt I can’t not wear a bra without getting this horrible feeling in my scars I can’t wear stuff they doesn’t require a bra because I just can’t cope with the feeling

I overall feel a lot more confident and love buying clothes now but to me all these effects it’s had on me haven’t seemed worth it I wish I took more time to think about it

X

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi tiff just wanted to comment to say my boobs where like your at 6 months post op the defo weren’t healed enough for me to wear a wired bra at that point either I couldn’t stand people touching them either as the pain from the sesntivity was awful it does get better tho hun I think it took me till around the 8/9 month mark to feel like they felt back to normal probs a bit longer if I’m honestly I’m just over a year post op now and they are back to normal they can take up to a year to 18 months to fully heal and settle with our nerves and sensitivity a lot of pePoles heal so quickly that people like us second guess ours and don’t think it’s normal xxx

Tiff 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Stacey thanks for the reply oh I didn’t even no that I hope it does return to normal as much as possible I find the sensation unbearable sometimes I love wearing a bra but only because when I don’t I get this weird pain I can’t explain it just feels awful thank you that gives me hope hopefully this time next year they are fully 100% healed cx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

I completely get what you mean by the wired pain hun It was awful for me and defo not what I expected from reading befor hand but I couldn’t pass your post with out giving you that lil bit of hope as what you wrote i could of wrote my self last year xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.