6 months post op… unhappy! Started by: victoria

• Author
    81p
    Menu

Hi girls!
    I’m 6 months post op now and so unhappy with the size on my boobs! They are so much smaller than I imagined.. in fact they are only just a handful.. and I have small hands!! 🙁
    I had 325cc and 350 cc… they are very round but look flat! I can make them look big in pictures and I’m still waring padded bras! I feel so embarrassed as I told everyone I was getting my boobs done but they are small and every comments and says I’ve wasted my money! Which is how I feel!
    Just wondering if anyone else felt like this and what was the outcome from your surgeon? I spend my heneritence on this and obviously don’t want to pay again! I honestly wish I used the money on something else!! Xx

Elizabeth 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Victoria! What size were you before your op? I had the same size implants as you but 25cc less is each side! I had my op 4 months ago, pm me if you like x

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun!
    I was an a cup before, what were your stats. Are you happy with the size of yours? X

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I think that size generally gives you 2 cup sizes so you should be looking about a C now did you what to go bigger than that? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.