6 week check up, Odd boobies :( Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

I saw the nurse yesterday and she was lovely she checked my completly healed scars and told me I could now wear underwired bras, massage using bio oil & lie in the bath for as long as I want 😀 I told her how odd they wear and she agreed one was a lot bigger than the other but the smaller one was still sitting high so could still change when it drops (I really hope so) She told me to discuss it with Mr Traynor at my 12 week check and if they are still really odd he should agree to revision surgery. I never really noticed the oddness before surgery because I hated them so much so never played any attention to them the more I look at my before photos the more I can see one was alot bigger before so I really wish I would of been offered different size implants as I’ve seen with other Dr Traynor patients. I could cry, I’ve waited so long for this I’m dreading going back to see him amd him saying that there is nothing wrong with them or they look fine. Has anyone else ever been through this? Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +2

I had my 6 week check up with nurse on Wednesday I also have one bigger then the other she also told me to tell mr traynor at my 12 week post op ap I also had one boob bigger than the other befor and also wasn’t offered diff size implants one off mine is sitting high still soo I’m hoping that’s it’s just a case of waiting on it dropping and settling its self I get that they where never gonna be off an equal size as they are sisters not twins as my traynor says but at the min it’s more noticeable than pre op xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Stacey oh no sorry to hear you are going through this too 🙁 that’s exactly the same with me it’s really noticeable now and it looks ridiculous! I really hope its just due to dropping stage. Is the one one that hasn’t dropped yet the same side as the hand you write with? I’m right handed and that’s my high one and also the smaller one. I really wish I’d of had a bigger implant on the right but never got offered that so I didn’t know I needed it. I understand they should be sisters not twins but mine aren’t even friends right now haha xxx

You can see the difference in this one with before and after xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Mr traynor has agreed to so revision on me i am just waiting to see if head office approve xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Donna that’s really good news I bet your over the moon! Did he agree at your 12 week check or did you have to go back a few times? How long do you have to wait until your revision? Xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Oh I actually remember reading your posts on the forum! You had quite a fight didn’t you aww really happy for you well done! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

He told me to massage and exercise to get it to drop i give in after 2 month no change and it hurting the nurse said its not gonna happen it would of done it by now my muscle isnt accepting it i have to wait up 2 21 days for head office to approve xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah Hun it’s my left one that’s still sitting high and I’m left handed also my smaller one from pre op Ive decided not to look at them for a few weeks hoping they drop a bit better o know they will never be excate same size but didn’t expect them to be this noticeable I will take some pics in the morning to update this thread to show I the difference my nurse said mr traynor is usually really good st agreeing to re op it’s usually hr that the ones hard to get around xxx

Becky 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun, I am having the same problem. I’d bring it up with your surgeon as it may just been that it needs to drop and fluff xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@stacey im on pins waiting for hr to approve its awful xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I’m 4 weeks post op and the same! I had overs so doubt the implant will drop to match it but I’ll give it time. I’ll have to raise it with my surgeon and hope he will correct it if it doesn’t change Feel bad about complaining to him because it’s still such an improvement from being totally flat but it’s a visible size difference. X

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +2

@donna I find it soo stupid that it’s down to some in the office and not the Sugoen to me the Sugoen should have the final say as to me he knows if it needs fixing or not really xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.