6 Week Check Up – What a relief! Started by: Jen

• Author
    107p
    Menu
    +1

Hi ladies, so I’ve had my 6 week check up today even though I’m not quite 6 weeks yet.. my nurse was really happy with my boobs and said they’ve healed really nicely and I can now get measured and wear whatever bras I want to and sleep however I like – she said on your side, on your front or upside down if you want to haha 🙂 you’ve probably seen me mention it a hundred times on here before but I’ve been stressing that I’ve been wrecking my boobs at work because I’m a farmer, and in my second and third week after surgery I got kicked in my right boob at milking time, slipped and fell, and got squashed between a cow and a wall! I can’t avoid heavy lifting or strenuous work, it comes with the territory and it’s relentless, plus I am a single mum with a two year old! My nurse said that if anything, being so active has helped my recovery, as I am ahead of schedule for the drop and fluff for unders. All in all, happy and relieved, can’t wait to get cuddled up tonight 🙂 xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing! What size did you get? They look so good especially considering what happened I’d have been worried too! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They do look amazing. What size did you get and who was your surgeon

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks girls! I have had 350 HP unders with Mr Netri. You wouldn’t think they are even the same boobs in those pictures, from week 1 to week 4. The nurse defo reassured me about the implants yesterday saying that you could actually put them on the floor and stand on them and they wouldn’t burst, so obviously they’ve taken my injuries like champs! Luckily I must have been healed enough at the time of the injuries not to get a build up of blood or fluid inside my boob xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +2

They look fab 🙂
    Glad everything is fine for you 🙂
    Xx

genna 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Hun ????

Dannika 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I’m the same Hun I had my surgery yesterday and I’m back at work in 9 days ! I work as a Nurse in intensive care too so lots of heavy lifting and straining which I’m worried about but I don’t have any choice . Thy look fab x

Louisa Mills 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

they look epic – glad all is good also x

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

@stephcp @gen87 @lfmills Awww thanks ladies, you’re going to make me cry!! @rylah234 how did your surgery go? How are you feeling? With regards to work I would just suggest you listen to your body and it will tell you when it’s had enough. 9 days is too soon but if you’ve no choice you’ve no choice 🙁 I’ve modified how I’ve lifted etc (glad I work on my own and no one can see me, look like a right moose trying to pick things up haha) and make sure you rest as much as you can when you get home, hope you’re feeling ok xxx

Dannika 28
    28p
    Menu

Surgery went well thank you ! Im quite a bit of pain but regular painkillers are really helping with it ! It’s the sleeping bit that’s hard as I like to curl up in a ball normally . I’m going to see how I am and Obvs won’t go back if I’m not right xx

genna 14
    14p
    Menu

I feel really good tbh not much pain just discomfort when getting up and sitting down but apart from that I’m quite surprised how it’s not hurting, I’m not good with pain at all and I haven’t cried once lol (that’s good for me) I slept well last night (2ndnight) from about 2am till 8 and only had morning boob for about 5mins then it went away…????xxx

Menu

glad to here your story! dont hear many from physical working ladies! im a dog groomer ans i have horses too! how many days after op were you back at work?

p.s your boobs look AMAZING!

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

@katvonme Hi Amy, I started off with a milking at day 7 which ivolves holding out the unit out in front of you, and then putting it on the cow – they fidget and kick when you put them on which bangs your arms which ultimately involves your chest so I thought this was a good place to start. After that I eased myself in changing the way i do things. The next day I calved a cow, calf weighing around 7 stone, and went back to shovelling, digging, carrying 25kg bags, throwing bales etc etc etc all day, all just in a different way. Sometimes my boobs feel like they are itching on the inside and I take it to mean that they’ve had enough, but I can’t just go home so they to crack on! They’re tough cookies xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.