6 week surgeon check – problems Started by: Clare K

• Author
    22p
    Menu

Hi everyone,

How have everyone got on with booking there 6weeks check with the surgeon. I am now not seeing my surgeon post op until 16weeks which i think is far to late. It was one thing i checked with my patient co-ordinator with was the aftercare service as it was something i herd a few people say about mya that the aftercare wasn’t great. Im really disapointed with this. I am so happy with everything so far i just think its late to see a surgeon after a surgery.

What are other peoples thought/experiences with this?

Thanks
    Clare

Gemma 17
    17p
    Menu

They booked mine in for the 10th April which will make me 9wks since I had the op. Nurse told me they surgeon is really busy and that’s the earliest he can see me. And 16wks does sound bit to long. You have any problems ? I did hear the aftercare aint great with mya, tbh as soon I paid my money in full never heard frm my patient coordinator lol x

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu
    +2

If it makes you feel any better the appointment is near enough pointless if you have no problems, i travelled 2 hours each way for a less than 5 minute appointment for them to just say great, take a picture and sign you off and leave, so unless you have any issues i wouldn’t be too concerned xx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Heidi 217.
    Lauren 12
    12p
    Menu

My surgeon follow up (not with mya) is 12 weeks post op ? it’s annoying as I want to know if everything is well and healing as it should. I also have so many questions about what is and isn’t normal, am I able to wear wired bras yet…

Nothing I can do about it if he’s busy though :/

Assymetric 50
    50p
    Menu

I think that’s bad customer service.

I get post op apps at 1 week/4 week/3 months /6 months and 12 months.

What are the terms of your contract?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Assymetric 50.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.