6 weeks!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -2p
    Menu
    +1

Heya girls, I just wanted to give a little update as I have reached the 6 week mark!! Unfortunately the nurse can’t see me until next week so a little long until I can have the bubble bath I am absolutely buzzing to have.
    I’ve had really mixed feelings about my boobs, loved them week three, absolutely hated them week 4 & 5 but this week I’m feeling really happy. My right breast sat differently to the other and had more work done so I think that’s why it’s been so stubborn compared to the other in terms of dropping but today I felt exactly the feelings I did when my left started to drop so i think something it starting to happen, finally!! I can’t even remember life with my little frost bites anymore and can honestly say this has changed my life and already have the confidence I never thought id have. My incisions are tiny, so neat and healing perfectly. All I’ve wanted to do is try on some Lacey bodysuits low cut tops and was sad when I realised how paranoid I used to be avoiding stuff like as I literally don’t have any, how that is going to change!! Yay to boobies Xx

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu

These look amazing! Do you mind me asking what size you were before and what cc you went with? Also how long did it take for you to stop having any pain? I’ve just booked my surgery for next year and have a million questions sorry!! xx

laura 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing! What size cc?my surgery is in 12 days!!!x

genna 14
    14p
    Menu

They look awesome ???????? I’m booked 2weeks today xxx

Katie 12
    12p
    Menu

Omg they look so good! What size was you before I see you had 325cc mod unders, that’s what I’ve been offered! 🙂 x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

They are amazing Hun so far looks like you still got a lot of dropping a fluffing to do as you say so they can only get even more prefect xxx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

They look great 🙂
    The bubble bath is worth the wait! Best feeling in the world haha
    Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.