6 weeks po 275hp unders Started by: Sherrie

• Author
    27p
    Menu

I’m 6 weeks post op today and all seems ok but I don’t think I’ve dropped or fluffed much at all yet.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun the looking good I agree tho you defo ngotva lot more dropping and fluffing to do xxx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Stacey you’re so good to reply to everyone on here they should pay you.
    Time is flying by so I’m thinking by Xmas they will be good but I’m not unhappy with them. Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi Sherrie bin following your story just wondering if you could add me as a friend I would love to ask you some questions as I think your about the same stats as me and I’m freaking out only got 8 days till my opp!

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Hi, yes sure just added you. Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +3

Your welcome Hun just try my best to give advise to people nothing worse than wanting advise and having none xxx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Happy 6 weeks to you 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Iv sent you a inbox message Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Since your last pic of 6 week po have they fluffed or dropped anymore? Just wondering as on the 29th Nov I’m having the same as you.

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Here’s an updated photo. I don’t think they have dropped or fluffed very much yet. Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi @slp1502 your boobs look amazing such a big change from your last pic they really are starting to drop and fluff! I am 3 Days post opp now I had 300cc unders started with basically nothing I would be so happy if mine turned out like yours at the moment so worried I look like I have a uni boob with the swelling in the middle of my chest lol don’t really look like I have much of a shape right now 🙁

Caitlin Rose 20
    20p
    Menu

Oh gosh they have changed so much between pics!! They’re looking a lot bigger and fuller, honestly! Think when you’re checking them out and living with them everyday, it’s more difficult to notice a difference! But they look so so good!! Xxx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Ah thanks guys. I do like them I can see a bit of difference but I think they have lots of changes still to do as my scars are still very visible. Xx

Sophie H 2
    2p
    Menu

@anonymous1994 I was 34a had 350cc hp under and I am almost 3 weeks po. I was so swollen in between to start with this has now gone but the skin is extremely tight. Just don’t worry it will be fine ☺

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.