6 weeks po 375cc before and after pics Started by: Puticha

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +4

Hi ladies. Just to update my experience after 6 weeks po, I’m 5’2, 32A, 8 st size 6-8. The whole experience with MYA had been absolutely amazing from start to finish. My recovery been great, tho still a lots of change to come yet but I’m really happy. Really give me so much more self confident and feel like woman lol I know sound silly but that’s exactly how I feel. Here some pics from before after and present, xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Puticha 21
    21p
    Menu
    +2

More pics

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Look amazing! Did you go under or over the muscle ? I’m stuck with what to do I really can’t decide xxx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! I am having the same CC as you on the 1st October and currently an A so I am hoping mine look like yours!! 🙂 Were they under or over the muscle?

Puticha 21
    21p
    Menu

@ Chole and Lauren. Thank you ????I had hp under. Just went with what surgeon Dr. Gary Traynor recommended, which surgeon you with? And will you be having yours surgery at Preston? Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

@tisha your boobs look amazing!

LYD 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi can i ask what profile yours are please?

Puticha 21
    21p
    Menu

X Thank you hun xx

Puticha 21
    21p
    Menu

@ LYD I had 375cc high profile hun, are you getting BA? Xx

Daisy Bank 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing, can only hope mine look like that in a few weeks when they’re more comfortable. I was an A before, and had the same CC as you, what size would you say you are now?xx

Baylea 15
    15p
    Menu

Your boobs looks amazing im getting 375cc unders with Dr traynor next month hope they look as good as yours x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.