6 weeks post op Started by: Jodie

• Author
    39p
    Menu
    +1

Hey guys I’m attaching a pic for you to see how I’m progressing but just want to know if I can have a bath now. Only have a bath in my house no shower so have to go up my dads all the time to wash my hair. My incisions have healed but MYA have changed my 6 week check up for he 12th May!!! Not happy about it but not a lot I can do. Would you say it’s okay to have a bath now? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

I would say so Hun as most surgeons say 6 weeks. Maybe have a shallowish bath and try not to soak them for too long just to be on the safe side xx

Menu
    +1

I’m only 16days post op Hun and I’ve been having baths as I only have a bath too! My incisions are fine as long as they are closed you should be okay! Obvioussly try not to soak them! Xx

Menu

I thought you could have a bath after a week? :/ xxx

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

Thanks girls. I had a bath last night but didn’t soak them for too long. Just long enough to wet my hair lol. My nurse said after 6 weeks we can bath and go swimming hun xxx

Menu

I have shallows baths and sit in the bath and wash my hair with a jug of water i just keep pouring it on my hair! :p xx

Jodie 6
    6p
    Menu

Random question but what time is your appt on the 12th may? X

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

It’s 5pm @ Cardiff. Whys that? Lol x

Jodie 6
    6p
    Menu

Did you have a text saying it? Thats the same time and place mine is, do you think they have text you by mistake? I havent had a confirmation text yet see X

Jodie 6
    6p
    Menu

Was ot supposed to have been yesterday? I went last thurs and she mentioned having me booked in for monday but i didnt know anything about it so maybe that was your appt and now they have text you with my next appt? X

Jodie 6
    6p
    Menu

Iv just phoned them, there has been a mix up. Their going to contact you xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@jodielr they look amazing hun, can imagine you’re very happy 🙂 looks like they are healing nicely xx

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

@smileyvik thanks vicki I’m very pleased with them. Love how confident I am now it’s an amazing feeling xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.