6 weeks post op!! Started by: Natalie Wilson

• Author
    +4

So I’m now 6 week post op and I’m currently wearing 30/E 32/DD….I actually havent been measured by mya or even seen as they cancelled my post op check on the day (wasn’t surprised seen as they seem to cancel every appointment either the day before or on the day) it’s been a roller coaster journey iv gone from loving my boobs to hating them to loving them again (they change so much over the weeks!) i still feel they are quote low out of a bra but at least the shape is now starting to form (under girls you will know what I mean) lol. I have been very disappointed with myas ‘service’ but can’t fault my surgeon or his hospital and staff. Any questions feel free to ask 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

May I ask which clinic you went? I think the look brill xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look great! I had unders on Saturday and in loads of pain! Can’t wait to get to the stage your at xx

Menu

I had dr kazzazi at the natural look clinic hun…it’s awful the first few week ellie…my pain has only gone in the last week xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Really that’s who I’m having too. I’m at the Nottingham clinic was you? Xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Really that’s who I’m having too. I’m at the Nottingham clinic was you or did you go direct ? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

What size cc did you get? They look amazing and so natural! X

Menu
    +3

I had my surgery with him in Doncaster hun and I was in the Newcastle clinic xx they are 375cc high profile Lucy thank you 🙂 xx

Kirstiem 42
    42p
    Menu

Ahh ok 🙂 You have made me feel a lot better saying about his hospital and staff Thankyou !! They look fab xx

Alice 1
    1p
    Menu

Amazing! xx

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

They look amazing, what size did you start off and what cc did you go with?

I’m having understand fully expecting the ‘hate them’ stage, if this forum ha taught me anything its that they change so much in the first few weeks 🙂

Menu
    +1

I was a very empty 32 b hun and I had 375 cc high profile under the muscle….mine have only just started to feel soft and like boobs now at week 6 lol xx

Lacey 7
    7p
    Menu

They look fabulous… I’m in with Dr Kazzazi Sunday, glad to hear your pleased with him and nursing staff, enjoy your boobies ?

Menu

Hi Natalie.

I had 375cc high profile unders yesterday from a 32b. How are they? I’m a personal trainer and going back to work after 14 days so I’m hoping even though I can’t exercise I’m going to be OK as I know only yesterday but I’m currently in a lot of pain. Can I ask if yours have gone bigger over the weeks or reduced in size. They look amazing on pits and I’d be happy with them if mine turn out like that ? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, I’m in to meet dr kazazzi soon. Are you pleased with his work? How was the procedure it’s self? Has everything been OK with your aftercare? 🙂

Jade 15
    15p
    Menu

They are looking so good! They’ve changed so much since your first pictures sx

Ella Beau 50
    50p
    Menu

I think they look fab Natalie. Hope mine turn out like yours. Xxx

Menu
    +1

Hi nicola the pain for me did ease alot around the 2 week mark but I still found lifting/driving very hard and painful so I tried to do as little as possible toll around week 3 and it gradually got better….you get the horrible sun burnt sensitive feeling that lasted for me till only last week it started to go I honestly thought I was never going to feel right again but now at 6.5 weeks I can say I’m 90 percent back too normal 🙂 as for getting bigger it’s really weird…your size actually gets smaller as the swelling goes down but then the implant drops and starts fluffing out from behind your muscle so they start to look and feel bigger as everything around them is shrinking back down. Il attach some progress pics so you can see what I mean 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi Georgia yes he is a great surgeon.. I was border line needing an uplift so he’s don’t a great job really and his staff are lovely. Your in good hands xx

Menu

My aftercare has been non existent but that’s down to mya not dr kazzazi. Xx

Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Progress pics from week 1 to 3

Menu
    +1

Progressive pic’s from 1-3

Attachments:
    Menu
    +1

Now week 6

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou for getting back to me Hun, I’m so excited to meet him.
    I want a natural finish but still a decent size which I can see you have achieved!
    Looking forward to it!
    Is the pain bare able lol X

Emily 32
    32p
    Menu

They look so good I bet your pleased! I had 350cc uhp unders from a 32b just 8 days ago so it’s nice to see how much yours have changed and stuff xxx

Jessica 55
    55p
    Menu

Wow reading through this I’m 32b now boarder line uplift going for unders 375cc high profile. God im praying mine end up looking as good as yours!

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Wow they change a lot over the weeks. they look amazing xx

Menu

Thank you ladies 🙂 the pain is total worth it even though you may think differently the first week lol the worst bit is just sleeping up right and waking up in the morning is when it’s most painful. My scars seems really neat so far too just praying they stay healing well xx

Menu
    +2

Incision

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Wow thats the neatest scar I’ve ever seen lol

For some reason i dont have any pain. But I’m only also 48hrs post op and i only have partials. I’m getting up to normal stuff at the moment. But dont know if i should for myself to rest in bed. xx

Menu
    +1

Some people seem to experience very little pain and get back to normal really quickly hun so your maybe just one of the lucky few! Lol. I would rest for the first week though as your body will be run down and you don’t want to pick up an infection or hurt yourself by over doing it. I would just take the first week really easy…I barely left the house for the first week xx

Menu

Some people seem to experience very little pain and get back to normal really quickly hun so your maybe just one of the lucky few! Lol. I would rest for the first week though as your body will be run down and you don’t want to pick up an infection or hurt yourself by over doing it. I would just take the first week really easy…I barely left the house for the first week xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +1

Wow your scar! Seriously neat x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Has your nipple stretched a lot since you had it done Hun? Strange question I know x

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

@NATALIE
    Yeah i think I’m going to take your advice. I really don’t want to end up with an infection.

Your progress pictures have got me excited to see what mine turn out like. You have a really good pair there hun lol xx

Menu

Yeah my nipples are a lot bigger than what they were hun I got quite a shock tbh lol thank you I’m finally starting to like them after 6 weeks of nothing liking them lol just shows you have to be patient xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

That scar is amazing!!! Does kazzazi work from Fitzroy?

Tracy 35
    35p
    Menu

Hi Natlie your results look great I’m due to go in on the 12th Feb I’m currently a 32a and having 450-500cc hoping for a double d or e, who was your surgeon?

Menu

Results are amazing. I don’t like mine at the minute but 4 days post op so hoping they look like yours in a few weeks having the same before and after sizes xx

Menu

I despised mine at 4 days nicola so don’t worry!! And I had dr kazzazi Tracy but no he only operates in the Doncaster natural look clinic as far as I’m aware? Xx

Emma 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Natalie hope u don’t mind the add I’m also attending Newcastle clinic and having the same cc and profile as you your pics look great hope mine look the same as yours! Xx

DC
    0p
    Menu

Hi Natalie, I’ve added you as a friend, hope you don’t mind. They look amazing. I’m looking at Dr Kazazzi & this has been helpful, thanks!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.