6 weeks Post op , before & afters ???? Started by: Yasmin

• Author
    15p
    Menu

Finally hit the 6 weeks mark and got measured , I had 375cc overs High profile implants and started with a 34A I’m now measuring a 32F ????????

Yasmin 15
    15p
    Menu
    +2

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

After

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yasmin 15
    15p
    Menu

Before

Yasmin 15
    15p
    Menu

Before surgery

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

They look great, are you happy with the size?Xx

Katie 13
    13p
    Menu

Your results look amazing Yasmin!!! I can’t get wait to get to the 6week post op mark:)X

Yasmin 15
    15p
    Menu

Thankyou , I’m really pleased with the size it’s just a nightmare finding bras as most shops only go to an E and only some brands go to an F. How long have you had yours done now Katie ?x

Katie 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah that seems to be downside for us all in finding new bras. Where did you get your black one in your picture? I’m only 11DPO so a way to go yet. Had 350cc HP overs – Excited for when I can start to enjoy them haha! X

Menu

What surgeon did you have please?

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Just hit 6 weeks as well! Yours look amazing!!
    I went to boux avenue to get measured she asked me what size I was hoping to go after BA I said the aim was a full D or smaller scale of DD from a 32B (i had 350 and 375cc partials) and she laughed… I’m now measuring in at a 30F! They don’t even look huge considering I’m 5ft2 and a size 8 haha no boob greed here, deffo got more than I asked for but love them so happy with that!

Boux do such a gorgeous range of bras! Xx

Yasmin 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

My bra I have on is actually a 32E and it’s too small I just needed it for a night out I thought I would only go to a D ????Mr Mahdi was my surgeon and I’m going to boux Avenue in Newcastle Tomorrow so excited xx

Jamie 55
    55p
    Menu

They look amazing! Your before boobs look like mine, I had 380 overs and I hate them! I was measured a 32ff in boux avenue but struggle to find that size anywhere x

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Yasmin you definitely got your moneys worth with extra boob than you thought! Lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.